Book Mount Sinai Tour From Sharm El Sheikh. Mount Sinai Egypt Tours From Sharm to St. Catherine Monastery, Mount Sinai, Burning Bush & Orthodox Church. Enjoy sunrise in Sinai desert topping the place where Moses received the ten commandments.
We will pick you up for this night excursion by 10 Pm from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh then you'll travel for 3 hours in AC comfort van with your personal tour guide to retrace the footsteps of Moses when he climbed Mt. Sinai to receive the ten Commandments. Start climbing by 01 am, it takes about 3 hours then there are 500 steps at the very summit. On your way down you will stop to admire St. Catherine's Monastery, built between 527 and 565 A.D, believed to have been built around the site of the Burning Bush. Explore the chapel of a Greek Orthodox church, Mosaic of Transfiguration then transfer to Dahab for relaxation and lunch in local resturant driving back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Professional personal tourist guide
- Entrance tickets for National Park
- Qualified Bedouin tour guide
- Water & soft drinks onboard
- Breakfast in St. Catherine
- Trip transfers with modern private vehicle
- Sharm El Sheikh Hotel pickup and drop off
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Sinai Quick Facts:
- Sinai Peninsula lies at Egypt easternmost part between Suez and Aqaba Gulfs.
- Sinai eastern coasts are busy with tourist attractions and Bedouin villages.
- Sinai is home to Mount Sinai or Moses Mountain the famous Biblical location.
- Sinai Mountain has religious importance for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Sinai offers access for travelers to ancient monasteries, canyons & deserts.
- The Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine lies at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- St. Catherine is one of world oldest monasteries with various intact objects.
- The Colored Canyon is among the rare & awesome National Parks in Egypt desert.
- The Colored Canyon was an ancient ocean that been receded into waterless area.
- Hiking, Bedouin Safaris, Camel Ride are the best you can do in Sinai Peninsula.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.