Book Mount Sinai Tour From Sharm El Sheikh. Mount Sinai Egypt Tours From Sharm to St. Catherine Monastery, Mount Sinai, Burning Bush & Orthodox Church. Enjoy sunrise in Sinai desert topping the place where Moses received the ten commandments.
We will pick you up for this night excursion by 10 Pm from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh then you'll travel for 3 hours in AC comfort van with your personal tour guide to retrace the footsteps of Moses when he climbed Mt. Sinai to receive the ten Commandments. Start climbing by 01 am, it takes about 3 hours then there are 500 steps at the very summit. On your way down you will stop to admire St. Catherine's Monastery, built between 527 and 565 A.D, believed to have been built around the site of the Burning Bush. Explore the chapel of a Greek Orthodox church, Mosaic of Transfiguration then transfer to Dahab for relaxation and lunch in local resturant driving back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Professional personal tourist guide
- Entrance tickets for National Park
- Qualified Bedouin tour guide
- Water & soft drinks onboard
- Breakfast in St. Catherine
- Trip transfers with modern private vehicle
- Sharm El Sheikh Hotel pickup and drop off
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty