Cruising the Nile river is an exceptional Egypt tour package experience that you should not miss. Book 3 nights 4 days Ms Amoura Dahabiya Nile cruise boat from Aswan to Luxor to tour most of ancient Egypt attractions in luxury with guided tours, meals and transfers included.
Tuesday: Pick up from Aswan airport then visit Philae Temple, The High Dam and Aswan city tour. Transfer to the boat, quick check in then lunch and sail to Esna and on to Kom Ombo.
Wednesday: Breakfast on board then visit to the Greco Roman Temple of Kom Ombo then set off for relaxing journey to Gebel el Silsila temple. If possible the dinner meal will be served at the illuminated grounds of the temple, on the boat upper deck whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Thursday: Breakfast on board then head to Edfu Temple by horse carriage, back to the boat then sail to an island where we will disembark for dinner. Enjoy an EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN and Egyptian cuisine, Gallabeyah and belly dancing outfit. Gently we will sail to Esna, Overnight Esna.
Friday: Breakfast on board, disembark and travel to Luxor. Visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon , Karnak Temple then transfer to Luxor airport.
6 double cabins 13 sqm with twin or large bed
Air-conditioned cabins and panoramic Nile view windows
Safe box and Private bath/shower with hair dryer
Room service, housekeeping and laundry service
Sun Deck and Oriental seating area
Internet connections, Satellite TV and DVD player
Water filteration system
Motorboat to pull cruise in case of calm wind
Accommodation and all meals.
Sightseeing and guide as per the itinerary.
Service charge & taxes.
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.