Enjoy Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya 7 Nights, 5 Star All Inclusive Dahabiya Cruise Aswan to Luxor. Book 8 Days Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat Luxury Dahabiya Egypt Package. Travel on the the Nile river by small riverboat nile cruise in an amazing Egypt holiday package.
Saturday: Pick up and transfer to Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya cruise. Embark and Overnight on the Nile Banks of Aswan.
Sunday: Morning visit to Aswan High Dam, the Old Dam, Philae Temple then Sail to Kom Ombo and overnight on board.
Monday: Morning visit to the ptolemaic temple of Om Ombo. Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Morning sail to Edfu and visit Edfu Temple and overnight moored beside an Island.
Wednesday: Leisure day sailing to Esna, passing Esna lock then moor beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Sail to Luxor, visit the temple of Karnak, followed by Luxor Temple then overnight moored in Luxor.
Friday: Full day tour to Luxor West Bank, visit the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon and Medinet Habu Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Saturday: Disembark Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat Cruise after breakfast then transfer to Luxor airport.
Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Cruise Features:
Large Nile view panoramic windows
Open air Jacuzzi at oriental style
Private direct telephone Individual
AC control and hairdryers
Mini bar, Safe boxes, Plasma TVs and movie channels
Non smoking cabins
Sun Deck Bathrooms with full size tubs
Express laundry and housekeeping service
Motorboat to pull Dahabeya in case of calm wind
Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat stay and meals.
Sightseeing and guide as per the itinerary.
Service charge & taxes.
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.