Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise 8 Days Dahabiya Cruise Luxor to Aswan. 5 Star All Inclusive Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. Book Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya For Charming Luxury Small Boat Nile Cruise Getting You Closer to the Culture and History of Ancient Egypt.
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to embark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Visit Karnak temple followed by Luxor Temple. Back to cruise and vernight on board in Luxor.
Day 2: Visit the Valley of the Kings Continue to the Valley of Queens, Medinet Habu temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail on to Esna and overnight on board.
Day 3: Leisure day sailing and overnight moored beside a Nile Island
Day 4: Sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Edfu and overnight moored beside a Nile Island
Day 5: Sail on to Kom Ombo and overnight moored beside a Nile Island
Day 6: Explore Kom Ombo ptolemaic temple then continue sailing to and overnight moored near Aswan.
Day 7: Visit Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple and Aswan city tour.
Day 8: Disembark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise after breakfast then transfer to Aswan airport.
Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features :
Large Nile view panoramic windows
Open air Jacuzzi at oriental style
Private direct telephone Individual
AC control and hairdryers
Mini bar, Safe boxes, Plasma TVs and movie channels
Non smoking cabins
Sun Deck Bathrooms with full size tubs
Express laundry and housekeeping service
Motorboat to pull Dahabeya in case of calm wind
Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Includes:
Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Accommodation and meals.
Sightseeing and guide as per the itinerary.
Service charge & taxes.
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Booking:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.