Book 12 Day Egypt Guided Tour Packages. Nile Lake Nasser Cruise and Stay Holidays. Escorted Tours to Egypt Pyramids Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan and Lake Nasser Cruise Package Vacation in History and Entertainment Filled Itinerary.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport, meet our Rep then transfer to the hotel. Quick revision to the holiday itinerary, check in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Museum & Pyramids Tours
Pick up after breakfast in hotel, then go in private van with personal guide to Giza Plateau. Start visiting Cheops, Chefren and Mykrenious pyarmids, Sphinx and Chefren Valley temple. Move to the Egyptian Museum to combine both Egypt modern and ancient history. It displays wide collection of artifacts from ancient Egypt several ages, the highlight of them is the collection of Tutankhamun. End the trip at Old part of Cairo stroll freely Khan El Khalili famous bazaar before transfer you back to hotel & Overnight.
Day 3: Luxor East Bank – Cruise The Nile Tours
Check out then move to Cairo Airport for 50 minutes flight to Luxor, meet and transfer privately to board your first class Nile cruise. Check in and lunch on board then visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Dinner onboard and overnight.
Day 4: Luxor West Bank - Sail to Edfu Tours
After Breakfast you will pay a visit to the royal Luxor west bank, start at the Valley of the Kings then to Hatshebsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu with dinner on board and Overnight.
Day 5: Edfu - Kom Ombo Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast on board then explore the Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Continue sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple dedicated to God Sobek "Crocodile God". Lunch on board while sailing to Aswan with Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 6: Arrive Aswan – City Sightseeing Tours
After Breakfast enjoy sightseeing day in Aswan city touring the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Onboard Dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 7: Lake Cruise - Abu Simbel Tours
At 03:30 am disembark Cruise with breakfast box prepared for you and transfer privately with AC van to Abu Simbel (03 hours and half driving) to embark your deluxe Lake cruise (M/S Moevenpick Prince Abbas). Check In, Lunch on board then pay a visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel and overnight onboard.
Day 8: Lake Nasser Cruise Tours
Breakfast is served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Arrive to Kasr Ibrim. the tour today would be conducted from the ship's sun deck as entrance to the site is not permitted. Lunch is served while sailing to Amada then stop to visit the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Penout. Enjoy relaxing afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua then Dinner & overnight onboard
Day 9: Wadi El Seboua - Dekka Temple Tours
Morning sightseeing activity to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and Meharakka. Lunch on board then sail back to Aswan while dining and overnight on board.
Day 10: Kalabsha Temple - Beit El Wali Tours
Disembark after breakfast then go to visit the Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Late transfer to Aswan Airport get the flight back to Cairo & Overnight.
Day 11: Optional Alexandria Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then Optionally travel for 03 hours to Alexandria fto wander Pompey's Pillar, a monument of the Roman Emperor Diocletian then continue to Qaitbey Citadel built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. Get around the grand Montazah Palace which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles.Transfer Back & Overnight in Cairo.
Day 12: Final Departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet and Assist service in all Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- 04 nights in Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast.
- 04 nights trip aboard luxury Nile cruise on FB basis.
- 03 nights trip aboard luxury Lake Cruise on FB basis.
- Private guided day trips in Cairo, Abu Simbel & Alexandria.
- Group day trips from Nile and Lake Cruises sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all places as per trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Lunch & drinks in Cairo and Alexandria day trips.
- All Flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor & Aswan to Cairo.
- Phone loan with 30 minutes local & 2 minutes Int. calls.
- All package charges & taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.