8 Day Egypt Pyramids Nile Cruise Holiday. 7 Nights Nile Cruise & Stay All Inclusive to Cairo Pyramids, Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. Book Egypt Pyramids and Nile Cruise Tour visiting famous tourist attractions in Egypt. Start in Cairo then Nile cruise Luxor to Aswan in comfort and budget.
7 Nights Budget Cairo and Nile Cruise Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Our Rep will provide quick revision of your holiday itinerary & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Getting Around Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to Old Cairo strolling Khan El Khalili Bazaar then Transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan - Nile Cruise Tours
Pick up from Aswan train station and transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise. Lunch onboard then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruising Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, Breakfast on board then visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, continue to Edfu Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the God Horus in Edfu. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruising Tours
Sail to Luxor, Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon tea during sailing, dinner and overnight onbaord.
Day 06: Train Back to Cairo
Breakfast on board, Disembark then visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Then transfer to Luxor railway station to board the sleeper train back to Cairo. Have your dinner and overnight on board sleeper train in your private compartment.
Day 7: More Cairo Tours
Breakfast aboard sleeper train then transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure ( you will check into your room as early as possible ) Optional excursions are available in Cairo to visit Step Pyramid of King Zoser in Sakkara and Memphis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Back home
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Offered Trip includes:
- Meet and greet service during your Egypt trip
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 02 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights trip on a superior FB Nile cruise
- 02 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis
- All private guided sightseeing trips in Cairo
- Lunch meals during Cairo day trips
- All Nile cruise trips sharing group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per trip itinerary
- Mineral water & soft drinks during Cairo trips
- All package charges and taxes
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.