8 Days Egypt Land Tours Package. Cheap Egypt Land Only Tours to Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Abu Simbel, Luxor & Aswan. Book Low Cost Egypt Overland Tour Package for the budget conscious travelers at best rate and highest service standards.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Revise your schedule in quick with your trip manager and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Drive to Old Cairo to spend some time strolling Khan El Khalili Bazaar then transfer to Giza train station to board the sleeper train to Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor Tours
Arrive to Luxor train station then transfer to visit the visit the Valley of Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Stop at the colossi of Memnon then transfer to your hotel in Luxor and overnight.
Day 4: Aswan Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel by AC vehicle to Aswan about a 3 hours and half drive from Luxor. Upon arrival, pay a visit to Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam. Sail and move around Elephantine Island by a felucca boat. Overnight in Aswan hotel.
Day 5: Abu Simbel Tours
Get your breakfast in box, prepare your self for the life time trip to Abu Simbel. It is the main attraction in your tour being the great sun temple of Ramses II and the temple of his wife queen Nefertari, both temples were discovered in 1813, both temples were almost completely covered with sand and recently transferred in 1960 by Unesco and the Egyptian government to save them from the rising water of the Nile. Drivie back to Aswan Railway Station to board the sleeping train back to Cairo.
Day 6: Back to Cairo
Breakfast aboard sleeper train then transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure ( you will check into your room as early as possible ) Optional excursions are available in Cairo to visit Step Pyramid of King Zoser in Sakkara and Memphis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Optional Alexandria Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel for 03 hours to Alexandria. Visit Pompey's Pillar, a monument of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, then continue to Qaitbey Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse and move onto the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Final departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes
- Meet & assist service during your trip package
- All trip transfers with private modern vehicle
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast included
- 01 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast included
- 01 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast included
- 02 nights on sleeping train on half board basis
- All private guided day trips in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan
- Expert Egyptolgist tourist guide as per trip itinerary.
- Entrance fees to visited sites indicated in trip itinerary.
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips.
- All package charges and taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.