Enjoy Day Trip to Sharm El Sheikh From Cairo, Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh Tour By plane to Board Submarine to Ras mohammed Park & Quadbikes in Sinai Desert From Cairo.
Early Morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Cairo airport to get the flight to Sharm, arrive then transfer to board cruise boat to enjoy the ultimate red sea experience through snorkeling at Ras Mohamed National Park, you can also jump in the water and snorkel. Disembark and move onto Sinai desert for 4 wheeled fun, drive your own dune Buggy out in Sinai desert watching the the Bedouin villages and taste their tasty tea with unforgettable sunset views between the desert mountains of Sinai. Transfer to Sharm airport, fly to Cairo then transfer back to your hotel.
- Cairo hotel pickup & drop off service
- All transfers with modern private AC vehicle
- Return flight tickets Cairo / Sharm / Cairo
- English speaking guide during trip
- Snorkeling in Ras Mohammed Park
- Dune Buggy ride in Sinai desert
- Lunch meal onboard cruise yacht
- Sharm Shopping and city Tour
- All taxes & service charge
Price per Person:
- 2 to 3 pax: 375 Us per person
- 4 to 6 pax: 335 Us per person
- 7 to 10 pax: 310 Us per person
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- All sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign visitor.
- Woman can travel Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Pharmacies, shops and main markets are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.