2 Day Abu Simbel Trip From aswan. Tour Aswan to Abu simbel Temples, Shokan, Bird and White Mountains. Book Overnight Abu Simbel Tour From Aswan From Aswan, Egypt.
Day 1: 11:00 AM departure from Aswan hotels or port area and transfer to Abu Simbel, start your safari at Shokan mountain with 2 photo stops for Shitan Mountains and the Sphinx, continue with 2 KM trekking to arrive at the lake. Take the boat to enjoy the impressive scenery of the Bird Mountain and Abu Simbel temples. Drive to Abu Simbel hotel for check in, overnight and optional night tour to view the sound and light show in Abu Simbel temples.
Day 2: Breakfast in hotel then check out and drive to explore the 2 famed Temples of Abu Simbel which are believed to masterpiece of the art of ancient Egypt, built during the new Kingdom by Ramsses II for him and his wife queen Nefertari. The site is UNESCO world heritage and been moved from its original location to avoid the Nile flood. End the trip with a transfer back to Aswan, drop off at your hotel.
- Aswan hotel pick up & drop off
- Round Trip transfers with AC van
- Academic Egyptologist tourist guide
- Entrance fees to sight in Abu Simbel
- Lunch meal during first day trip
- 01 night in Seti Hotel Abu Simbel BB
- Mineral water on board during trips
- All trip taxes and Service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Abu Simbel Quick Facts:
- Abu Simbel city lies in south Egypt by River Nile about 290 km from Aswan.
- Abu Simbel site comprises 2 huge rock temples for Ramses II and Nefertari.
- Abu Simbel is part of "Nubian Monuments Area" UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ramses II Great Temple in Abu Simbel is completely carved into the mountain.
- Ramses Temple in Abu Simbel is believed to be the world boldest temple facade.
- Sun rays illuminate Ramses sanctuary in Abu Simbel twice a year 22 Oct & Feb.
- Abu Simbel temple construction began 1284 BC and continued for about 20 years.
- Most of Abu Simbel Temples were covered by sand until being discovered in 1817.
- The temple been dismantled and relocated 1968 due to rising waters of the Nile.
- Abu Simbel smaller Temple is devoted to goddess Hathor and Ramses favorite wife.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.