Book this 7 hours trip to relish a unique sunset desert experience in the Eastern desert of Egypt near Marsa Alam, enjoy the ATV quad ride then pay a visit to Bedouin village, enjoy BBQ dinner, tea, Shisha and oriental show.
Afternoon pick up from Marsa Alam hotels then transfer to Sheikh Malek meeting point to start your adventure with quad bike ride for 22 km between deep in the Eastern desert. View the impressive sunset views at the top of desert mountains then arrive to the Bedouin village. Learn more about their life and traditions, savor the Bedouin tea, smoke a water pipe, ride camel and taste the barbeque along with the Bedouin and oriental show. End the trip with a drive back with motorbike to quad runner station then transfer back to Hotel.
- Marsa Alam pick up & drop off
- Expert desert safari tour guide
- Quad Bikes and Camel ride tours
- Bedouin Village, dinner & drinks
- Mineral water during trip
- Service charges and taxes
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- All sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign visitor.
- Woman can travel Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Pharmacies, shops and main markets are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.