Aswan to Luxor Tour, Day Trip to Luxor From Aswan to Visit Karnak, Luxor & Hatshebsut Temples & Valley of The Kings Tour. Day Trip to Luxor and Karnak Temples From Aswan.
06:00 AM pick up from Aswan hotels or port area then drive for 4 hours to wander the famed Karnak Temples, the largest worship place ever. Karnak complex of temples was built within 2000 years ago by various generations of ancient Egypt kings. Get your lunch meal at a local restaurant in Luxor east back then cross to the West Bank of river Nile. Stop first at the Amenhotep III colossal statues, then move onto the Valley of the Kings, where the tombs of the New Kingdom kings were carved deep in rock with rich decorations and treasures filled. Enter only 3 tombs then continue to Queen Hatshepsut Temple, the powerful female pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Get finally some free time for shopping then drive back to Aswan and drop off at your hotel.
- Aswan hotel pickup & drop off service
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees where needed
- All transport with modern AC van
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- Bottle of mineral water & soft drink
- All taxes and service charges