Pay a visit to the Pharaonic Village in Cairo. An imitation of the ancient Egypt daily life scenes, people dressed in ancient Egyptians customes and museum to tell you more about the history of ancient Egypt.
Our Rep will meet you at your hotel in Cairo and Giza, pick up and transfer to explore the Pharaonic village to witness the life of the ancient Egyptians is depicted with people dressed in pharos costumes, homes and food. Spend about 2 hours in this live imitation of ancient Egyptians daily life then return back to hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Cairo hotel pickup & drop off service
- Entrance fees to the Pharonic Village
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Mineral water & soft drink per person
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty