Book Cairo City Tour, Trip to Cairo Museum, Hanging Church, Saladdin Citadel, Alabaster Mosque, Coptic Cairo, Ben Ezra Synagouge & Khan El khalili Old Cairo Tours, Egypt.
Pick up from Cairo and Giza hotels and begin your trip visiting the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, it hold artifacts covers 5000 years of art and believed to be the largest precious in the world including the collection of Tutankhamen treasure. Continue to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali located at the Citadel of Salah El Din. Get your lunch meal at a local restaurant then move onto the Coptic Cairo area to uncover the Hanging Church, St. Barbara, Abu Serga churches and Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue. Finally you will be taken to admire the Islamic Cairo to spend some free time strolling Khan El Khalili Bazaar before you return back to hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Cairo hotel pickup & drop off service
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids area
- Lunch meal in local restaurant
- All trip transfers with modern AC van
- Mineral water & soft drink per person
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty