Great private guided trip package to Morocco. Uncover the top attarctions in Marrakech, Casablanca, Fez, Rabat and Meknes with this great value travel offer.Book it now online !
Day 1: Meet at Menara Airport, transfer to your hotel then half day city tour to Marrakech top attractions and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 2: Morning transfer to Casablanca, visit Casablanca historic sites then transfer to Casablanca hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 3: Depart morning to Rabat to explore the sightseeing places of the city then transfer to Rabat hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 4: Early departure to Fez, visit Volubilis, Moulay Idriss, Meknes and quick overview of Fez then check in Fez hotel and overnight.
Day 5: Full day Fez experience, visit the known attractions with optional Fantasia dinner in local restaurant and overnight in Fez.
Day 6: Morning drive back to Marrakech. Visit Ifrane city, Azrou Berber village & Beni Mellal. Check in Marrakech hotel and overnight.
Day 7: Transfer to Menara Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Mohamed V Airport airport
- Transportation with an air-conditioned coach
- Local Tour guide with your language
- BB 6 nights Accommodation as per itinerary
- farewell dinner at Chez Ali Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in All Hotels
- Admission fees for all metioned attractions
- Taxes and service charges and taxes
Morocco Quick Facts:
- Morocco is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Modest dressing is recommended as the country has a conservative life style
- Woman can travel Morocco safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Morocco speaks Arabic but French and English are commonly used every where.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Morocco is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Morocco.
- Morocco official currency is the Dirham, it is about 0.11 of the US Dollars.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- Taxi service is the best option to get around and it starts with 25 Dirhams.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.