Enjoy Amman Stopover, Petra Tour From Amman Airport. Quick Amman Layover Tour to Petra Siq Canyon, Treasury and Pharaoh's Castle. Book Amman Airport to Petra to Wander Jordan Top Tourist Attractions in Few Hours Trip From Queen Alia Airport Amman.
Our guide will pick you up for this transit trip from Amman Queen Alia International Airport in Amman and transfer to visit Petra. Petra means 'stone' and located between the Red sea and Dead Sea. The city of Petra is wide and unique, carved in rock face by Nabataeans about 2000 years ago. Petra was an important commerce hub for Arabian incense, Indian spices and Chinese silks trade. It is famous for the water conduit system and the rock cut architecture. Our tour will take you to the Siq Canyon, explore the Treasury, walk along the Street of Facades, uncover the Royal Tombs & Pharaoh's Castle then transfer back to Amman airport.
- All trip transfers with modern AC vehicle
- Amman airport pick up & drop off service
- Expert English speaking driver during tour
- Entrance fees to Petra Archeological sites
- Local English speaking tourist guide in Petra
- Lunch in Petra local Restaurant during trip
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty