Day 01: Pick up from hotel to get the flight to Cappadocia. Meet and drive to your overnight hotel to check in then start at Devrent Valley to wander the unigue fairy chimneys. Continue to the Monk's Valley (paşabağ) to admire the amazing pinnacles shaped as mushroom. Proceed to Avanos city. Enjoy an afternoon visit to the hundred years Christian settlements and rock cut churches at Göreme open air museum then explore Uçhisar natural castles before the transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Breakfast in hotel then check out and start your second day at the Red valley wandering the rock cut churches followe by 5 km hike through Güllüdere valley. Explore Çavuşin village knwon for christian clergymen houses & churches. Drive to the airport for your flight to Istanbul and drop off at your hotel.
- Istanbul hotel pick up & drop off service.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Return domestic flight tickets.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
- English speaking tour guide during trips.
- 1 night BB Accommodation in Cappadocia.
- 2 Lunch meals during trips.
- All trip taxes and service charges.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Istanbul Quick Facts:
- Istanbul; the only Euro - Asiatic city in world and been the capital of many empires.
- Istanbul or "Constantinople" has been established on 7 hills matching Rome 7 hills.
- Istanbul Turkey’s biggest city with 13 million inhabitants, 99 % of them are Muslim.
- “Murder on the Orient Express” of Agatha Christie was written at an Istanbul hotel.
- Snow is usual in Istanbul which is also surrounded by sea and cut by the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul was famous under Ottoman Empire, also known as world most crowded city 1502.
- Galata Tower was built in 1348 as prison is now offering 360 degree view of Istanbul.
- Istanbul Grand Bazaar is the world biggest and oldest covered bazaar with 3000 shops.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with excursion quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our excursions are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed excursions in USD but we accept payments with any currency of your choice.
- Excursion doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked excursion price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- Kids below 2 years are free & between 2 to 6 pay 25 % & from 6 to 12 pays half price.
- Extra charge for kids could be applied in case there is any air fares included in your excursion.
- We need to receive 50 % down payment in order to confirm your excursion & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the excursion day by credit card or cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with your booking number.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents