Book Morocco City Tour, Trip in Marrakech City to Saadian tombs, Menara Garden, Dar Si museum, Bahia Palace, Jemaa El-Fanaa and Koutoubia. Guided Day Tour From Marrakech Hotels to Spend a day touring the Sightseeing places in Marrakech city and souqs.
Pick up from Marrakech hotel to explore Marrakech city. It is the top travel destination in Morocco, featuring the best sightseeing places to visit in along with other Moroccan imperial cities like Fes and Meknes. The city is also known for its beaches and other seaside towns like Tangier, Asilah and Essaouira beside the other natural attractions (Atlas Mountains, Sahara Desert and Dades Valley. We will take you to Oudaya Garden, Mechouar Palace, and Kasbah, visit Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Tower Mosque then transfer back to your hotel.
- Marrakech hotel pick up and drop off.
- Trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- English speaking tourist guide during trip.
- Expert English speaking driver during trip.
- Entrance fess to sites as per itinerary.
- Trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Marrakech Quick Facts:
- Marrakech weather is balmy, sun soaked the year long like the rest of Morocco.
- Marrakech is known as the “Red City”, the sun protection & headgear is required.
- Unlike the Middle East most areas, Marrakech is liberal, Islamic & male dominated.
- Marrakech residents are mostly Arabic or Berbers but the city is very multi lingual.
- People in Marrakech can easily recognize your nationality without saying a single word.
- Marrakech is divided into 2 main areas (the “Medina” or Old City) and the Modern City.
- Expect to be asked to pay for a picture of snake, monkey and the street dancer in Marrakech.
- Djemma El Fna is the historic square of Marrakech, the center of local daily activities.
- Important for travelers to Marrakech to negotiate taxi fare as the meter is not usually used.
- Marrakech souk district is the aim of shopping lovers, rich with huge network of souk traders.
- Marrakech national drink is the Sweet mint tea, while couscous the the Berber national dish.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.