Book Casablanca Trip to Al Jadida, Day Tours to Visit Al Jadida Portuguese citadel, ramparts and cistern then enjoy a short cruise excursion to wander the Oualidia Islands and back to Casablanca.
Morning departure at 8 AM from your hotel with your expert English speaking tourist guide to El Jadida, it is an superb coastal city that been heavily affected by the Portuguese during the 8th century. Visit the Portuguese citadel that features an architecture reflects this influence, relish the joy and relax in this seaside town. Continue with short boat trip to uncover Oualidia which is a natural islands south of Al Jadida featuring amazing defensive constructions and cisterns built by the Portuguese. End your visit and transfer back to Casablanca by 3 pm.
- Casablanca hotel pick up & drop off.
- Trip transfers with modern AC van.
- Qualified English speaking tour guide.
- English speaking driver during trip.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites.
- The trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty