Book Morocco Vacation Packages For 8 Day Morocco Vacations to Marrakech, Casablanca, Fez, Rabat & Meknes. Enjoy Morocco Tourist Attraction With Best Package Morocco Vacation Itinerary. Book Vacation Package for Morocco Now Online !
Day 1: Meet at Marrakech Menara airport, transfer to your hotel and enjoy a relaxing evening in Marrakech.
Day 2: Early pick to vicit Essaouira costal city with optional Sea food lunch available, afternoon transfer to Casablanca with stops at Oualidia and El Jadida. Quick Casablanca city tour before late check in Casablanca Hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Morning departure to explore Casablanca historic sites, get your lunch then afternoon transfer to Rabat. Relish exploring Rabat sightseeing places before check in Rabat hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Morning pick up and transfer to visit Meknes landmarks, then afternoon departure to Fez for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Full day Fez experience, visit its known attractions with lunch in local restaurant and overnight.
Day 6: Morning drive back to Marrakech passing by Immouzer Berber village, overnight in Marrakech.
Day 7: Full day of sightseeing touring the city historic sites, lunch in hotel and afternoon visit to Djemaa El Fna and overnight.
Day 8: Transfer to Mohamed V airport for final departure.
Morocco Vacation Packages Includes:
- Meet & assist at Marrakech Menara airport
- Transportation with an air-conditioned coach
- Tour leader during tours with your language
- Half board 1 night Accommodation in Casablanca
- Half board 1 nights Accommodation in Rabat
- Half board 2 nights Accommodation in Fez
- Half board 3 nights Accommodation in Marrakech
- All sightseeing tours as per tour itinerary
- Taxes and service charges and taxes
Morocco Quick Facts:
- Morocco is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Modest dressing is recommended as the country has a conservative life style
- Woman can travel Morocco safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Morocco speaks Arabic but French and English are commonly used every where.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Morocco is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Morocco.
- Morocco official currency is the Dirham, it is about 0.11 of the US Dollars.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- Taxi service is the best option to get around and it starts with 25 Dirhams.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Morocco Vacation Packages Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.