Book Dubai Hummer Safari Tours, Dubai Desert Safari Hummer to Hatta Mountain & VIP Campsite. Book and Act Like Local Emirati With This Hummer Safari in Dubai Trip. Enjoy Hummer for 40 minutes in Dubai desert, VIP local campsite, BBQ dinner, Shisha, Oriental show and much more.
Our Rep will pick you up from Dubai for this fun filled 6 hour Safari activity in Emirates Sand Dunes around Dubai with H2 SUV Hummer. This adventure trip would allow you some stunning photos with Falcons, get into some of the desert tallest sand dunes, relish scenic views of the sunset at the Arabian desert. Arrive to a Sharing Bedouin Camp near Hatta Desert and the Fossil Rock where the Arabic coffee and dates will be served in an open air atmosphere with Arabian carpets covering the ground and cushions to sit on. You would be able to experience sand boarding, camel ride, Shisha, henna Tattoo, Arabic dinner and traditional Tanoura dancer full oriental music and dance show. End the trip with a transfer back to your hotel or port.
- Dubai pick up & drop off service.
- Hummer H2 SUV.
- BBQ buffet, water & refreshments.
- Sharing Bedouin VIP Camp.
- Bathroom facilities.
- Dune Bashing with welcome drinks.
- All trip taxes & service charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping kitty.
Dubai Quick Facts:
- Dubai is one of 7 states that comprise UAE formed the individual sheikdoms in 1971.
- population of Dubai is mostly made up of the foreigners, Emiratis, are totally 15%.
- Dubai is one the fastest growing world cities, Now it features over 400 high rises.
- Oil found in 1963, Now it accounts for 11% of Dubai revenues beside trade & tourism.
- Dubai metro 42 stations opened in 2009, it was completed in just less than two years.
- Dubai has the world biggest shopping center with about 1200 stores in The "Dubai Mall".
- Burj Khalifa in Dubai with its 164 floors is considered as the world tallest building.
- Burj Khalifa is 828 Meters tall, twice of the Empire State, 3 times as the Eiffel Tower.
- Burj Khlifa owns 7 World Records, it also needed 22 million man hours to be completed.
- in Burj Khlifa there is the 140 floors running elevator that goes 10 meters per second.
- From the observation deck of Burj Khlifa you are able to see up to 95 kilometers away.
- Burj Al Arab in Dubai is the world most luxurious hotel on 280 M offshore man island.
- Burj Al Arab hotel took about $650 million and been constructed in less than 6 years.
- Burj Al Arab is 305 M high, 28 DBL storey floor, 202 bedroom suite & 24 M wide helipad.
- No entry to Burj Al Arab without booking & it is of world most expensive hotels to use.
- Burj Al Arab suite starts from 1000 USD and increases to 28000 per night for royal suite.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.