Enjoy Ephesus Tour From Izmir. Day Trip to Ephesus From Izmir with Group to Odeon, State Agora, The Prytaneion & More of Ephesus. Book Izmir to Ephesus Tour to Hercules Gate, Fountain of Trajan, Hadrian Temple, Celsius Library and much more.
Our guide will pick you up for the excursion from your Izmir hotel then transfer Ephesus city. Known as one of the great outdoor museums of Turkey, in fact perhaps of the world. It is also belived to be one of the best preserved classic city of the Eastern Mediterranean, and among the best places in the world enabling one to genuinely 'soak in' the atmosphere of Roman times. You will visit Odeon, State Agora, The Prytaneion, Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, The Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, the Gymnasium, the Grand Theatre, the Arcadian Way then transfer to explore the handicraft center to enjoy presentation about original Turkish arts. Transfer back to your hotel in Izmir.
Ephesus Tour from Izmir notes:
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person.
- Ancient Ephesus is an open air museum of 1.5 km walking.
Ephesus Tour from Izmir includes:
- Izmir hotel pick up & drop off services.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Qualified tourist guide during the trip.
- Private expert driver during the trip.
- Entrance fees to all the visited sites.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
Ephesus Tour from Izmir excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty