Enjoy cruising excursion aboard luxury boat sailing the Bosphorus straits and explore the imperail palaces, fortresses and intercontinental bridges of Turkey. You also visit the Egyptian bazaar.
We will pick you up for this excursion from your Istanbul hotel to board a private boat sailing the Bosphorous. known as the Istanbul Strait is a strait that forms part of the boundary between Europe and Asia. As the waterway that divides 2 continents, the tight Bosphorus has a notable place in history, referred in Old Testament. The world's narrowest strait used for international navigation. It runs right through the heart of Istanbul, past the Istanbul Modern Art Museum, several Ottoman palaces, forested hills & villages with Ottoman architecture. Enjoy the majestic Ottoman palaces, the strongholds of Rumeli Hisar, Anadolu Hisar and 2 intercontinental bridges facing the water as you round the curves of these narrow straits. Continue to the known Egyptian Bazaar or Misir Çarsisi in Turkish, it dates back to 1664 and is the 2 nd oldest covered shopping area in Istanbul. It is not only a great place to purchase spices, but the dried fruits and nuts, tea, candy and caviar as also presented. Return Back to your hotel in Istanbul. (This trip is running on summer months only).
- Istanbul hotel pick up & drop off service.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Qualified tourist guide during the trip.
- Private professional driver during trip.
- Private boat trip fees.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Istanbul Quick Facts:
- Istanbul; the only Euro - Asiatic city in world and been the capital of many empires.
- Istanbul or "Constantinople" has been established on 7 hills matching Rome 7 hills.
- Istanbul Turkey’s biggest city with 13 million inhabitants, 99 % of them are Muslim.
- “Murder on the Orient Express” of Agatha Christie was written at an Istanbul hotel.
- Snow is usual in Istanbul which is also surrounded by sea and cut by the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul was famous under Ottoman Empire, also known as world most crowded city 1502.
- Galata Tower was built in 1348 as prison is now offering 360 degree view of Istanbul.
- Istanbul Grand Bazaar is the world biggest and oldest covered bazaar with 3000 shops.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.