We will pick you up for this excursion from your Istanbul hotel to explore Topkapi Palace home of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years, the heart of the vast Ottoman Empire. As well as a royal residence, the palace was a setting for state occasions and royal entertainments. Visit the Byzantine Hippodrome of Constantinopole, then wander the Blue Mosque which is one of the finest mosques in the world, the national mosque of Turkey established in 17th century and named after the blue tiles decorating its interior. Proceed to St. Sophia was an Orthodox patriarchal basilica then a mosque and now it became a museum in Istanbul. The Hagia Sophia was the largest cathedral in the world for over a millennium, until the city of Seville, Spain got ambitious. The Hagia Sophia is one of the de facto city symbols. Stop in Istanbul Grand Bazaar to enjoy an interesting experience in this historic shopping area before transfer back to your hotel.
- Harem section costs USD 20.
- Santa Sophia is closed on Mondays.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Istanbul hotel pick up and drop off
- All trip transfers with private AC car
- Qualified tourist guide during the trip
- Private professional driver for the trip
- Entrance fees to all visited sites
- All trip taxes and service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Istanbul Quick Facts:
- Istanbul; the only Euro - Asiatic city in world and been the capital of many empires.
- Istanbul or "Constantinople" has been established on 7 hills matching Rome 7 hills.
- Istanbul Turkey’s biggest city with 13 million inhabitants, 99 % of them are Muslim.
- “Murder on the Orient Express” of Agatha Christie was written at an Istanbul hotel.
- Snow is usual in Istanbul which is also surrounded by sea and cut by the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul was famous under Ottoman Empire, also known as world most crowded city 1502.
- Galata Tower was built in 1348 as prison is now offering 360 degree view of Istanbul.
- Istanbul Grand Bazaar is the world biggest and oldest covered bazaar with 3000 shops.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.