Istanbul Istanbul City Tour, Istanbul Day Trip to St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Istanbul Grand Bazaar. Book Your Guided City Tour in Istanbul Turkey and Enjoy the must see attractions in this history rich city.
We will pick you up for this excursion from your Istanbul hotel to explore Topkapi Palace home of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years, the heart of the vast Ottoman Empire. As well as a royal residence, the palace was a setting for state occasions and royal entertainments. Visit the Byzantine Hippodrome of Constantinopole, then wander the Blue Mosque which is one of the finest mosques in the world, the national mosque of Turkey established in 17th century and named after the blue tiles decorating its interior. Proceed to St. Sophia was an Orthodox patriarchal basilica then a mosque and now it became a museum in Istanbul. The Hagia Sophia was the largest cathedral in the world for over a millennium, until the city of Seville, Spain got ambitious. The Hagia Sophia is one of the de facto city symbols. Stop in Istanbul Grand Bazaar to enjoy an interesting experience in this historic shopping area before transfer back to your hotel.
Istanbul City Tour notes:
- Harem section costs USD 20.
- Santa Sophia is closed on Mondays.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
Istanbul City Tour includes:
- Istanbul hotel pick up and drop off
- All trip transfers with private AC car
- Qualified tourist guide during the trip
- Private professional driver for the trip
- Entrance fees to all visited sites
- All trip taxes and service charge
Istanbul City Tour excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty