Experience Dolphins and bird show at Daubi Dolphinarium, 3 hours excursion with the playful dolphins and birds interacting and create memories suitable for all ages and the entire family will enjoy and remember forever.
Our Rep will pick you up for this excursion from your hotel in Dubai to enjoy Dubai Dolphinarium. This memorable activity gives you the chance to engage with a family of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins, different types of birds and parrots. Get closer to their natural habitat & how to preserve their numbers for future generations. Then Transfer back to your hotel.
- Dubai hotel pick up & return.
- All trip transfers with AC coach.
- English speaking driver during trip.
- Entrance ticket to the visited sites.
- All trip taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping kitty.
Dubai Quick Facts:
- Dubai is one of 7 states that comprise UAE formed the individual sheikdoms in 1971.
- population of Dubai is mostly made up of the foreigners, Emiratis, are totally 15%.
- Dubai is one the fastest growing world cities, Now it features over 400 high rises.
- Oil found in 1963, Now it accounts for 11% of Dubai revenues beside trade & tourism.
- Dubai metro 42 stations opened in 2009, it was completed in just less than two years.
- Dubai has the world biggest shopping center with about 1200 stores in The "Dubai Mall".
- Burj Khalifa in Dubai with its 164 floors is considered as the world tallest building.
- Burj Khalifa is 828 Meters tall, twice of the Empire State, 3 times as the Eiffel Tower.
- Burj Khlifa owns 7 World Records, it also needed 22 million man hours to be completed.
- in Burj Khlifa there is the 140 floors running elevator that goes 10 meters per second.
- From the observation deck of Burj Khlifa you are able to see up to 95 kilometers away.
- Burj Al Arab in Dubai is the world most luxurious hotel on 280 M offshore man island.
- Burj Al Arab hotel took about $650 million and been constructed in less than 6 years.
- Burj Al Arab is 305 M high, 28 DBL storey floor, 202 bedroom suite & 24 M wide helipad.
- No entry to Burj Al Arab without booking & it is of world most expensive hotels to use.
- Burj Al Arab suite starts from 1000 USD and increases to 28000 per night for royal suite.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.