Book Abu Dhabi Tour to Yas Water & Ferrari World Trip in Abu Dhabi. Group Entertainment Excursions With Tickets Included and Transfers for Families Holidaying or Staying in Abu Dhabi to Enjoy Yas Crazy Wolrd Water Park and Ferrari World with Tickets Included.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi or the selected pickup point to visit both Yas World Water Park & Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Ferrari Theme Park tells the story of Ferrari with great excitement through over 20 super fun educational rides and attractions, interactive shopping with authentic Italian dining experiences. You won't only wander an insight into the history of the brand, but also an outstanding selection of rides in the world largest indoor theme park. The Waterworld on Yas Island is an award winning waterpark with global recognition from all happy families and the tourism industry professionals that strengthens its credentials to being the Middle East favorite waterpark. It is also the only green legalized waterpark in Middle East and has the highest safety level in place. There are over 43 rides to choose from, including the high octane Aqualoop, the only looping waterslide so far in the Middle East. Rush Rider helps to perfect your surfing expertise and for those looking for more relaxed time, the park’s wave pools offer a restful experience. Enjoy the day then transfer back to your hotel.
- Dubai pick up & return service.
- All trip transfers with AC coach.
- English speaking driver during trip.
- Bronze ticket to Yas Water & Ferrari Park.
- All trip taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Abu Dhabi Quick Facts:
- Emirati capital city of Abu Dhabi occupies over 80 % of the United Arab Emirates total area.
- Abu Dhabi Emirates is bordered with Saudi Arabia, Oman Sultanate, Dubai and the Persian Gulf.
- Abu Dhabi population is about million inhabitants and it is about 30 % of UAE total population.
- Abu Dhabi Mosque of Sheikh Zayed has 4 minarets, 82 marble domes and hosts 40,000 worshipers.
- Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi is Kilometers long, 114 domes and over 1000 crystal chandeliers.
- Abu Dhabi indoor theme park Ferrari World opened 2010 features about 20 rides and attractions.
- Rolls Royce, Maserati, Ferrari and Lamborghini luxury cars are often seen on Abu Dhabi streets.
- Dirham is the currency, Arabic is the language & sunny blue skies is the year long in Abu Dhabi.
- Library and Cultural Center of Abu Dhabi across from the Grand Mosque houses two million volumes.
- Yas Island, Port Zayed, Abra boat, WOMAD and Yacht Club are among the Must DoS in Abu Dhabi.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.