Enjoy Petra and Wadi Rum Tours From Aqaba to Explore Wadi Rum Protectorate Landscape and Petra. Book Tours to Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba Hotels.
We will pick you up for this combined excursion from your hotel in Aqaba and travel first to Petra. Petra meaning 'stone' is an Arabian historical and archaeological city in the Jordan. Located between the Red and Dead Sea, it is vast unique city carved into the rock face by the Arab Nabataeans people who settled in this area about 2000 years ago. It is an important commerce center where Arabian incense, Chinese silks and Indian spices were traded. Petra is famous for its rock cut architecture and the water conduit system. You will visit the Siq Canyon, wander the Treasury, stroll Street of Facades, explore the Royal Tombs & Pharaoh Castle then transfer to Wadi Rum. Known as Valley of the Moon, it is very scenic desert resort lies in the south of Jordan about 70 km to the north from Aqaba. It is the largest wadi in Jordan and considered one of Jordan top tourist attractions being the most stunning desertscape in the World. The word "Rum" most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated' To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm. You will arrive to Wadi Rum to enjoy Jordan desert canyons, beautiful landscapes and Bedouins in Wadi Rum Protectorate. Then return back to Aqaba.
- It requires considerable walking as horses in Petra is limited.
- We may wait in Petra up to 45 minutes before the trip starts.
- All trip transfers with private AC Jeep
- Aqaba hotel pick up & drop off services
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra
- 02 Hours Jeep safari trip in Wadi Rum area
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Short horse ride trip in Petra 700 Meters
- Entrance tickets in Wadi Rum & Petra
- Lunch in Petra local restaurant
- All trip taxes & service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty