We will pick you up for this day excursion from hotel to enjoy day trip to Dead Sea from Aqaba. Wadi Rum also known as The Valley of the Moon. It is called the Dead Sea because its salinity prevents the existence of any life forms in the lake. On the other hand, the same salt provides immense relief to the many visitors who come on a regular basis to benefit from its healing properties. All these and more make the Dead Sea so fascinating, so different and so interesting. The region of the Dead Sea hosts historical sites of global importance, attracting of of history and archeology lovers from every where. After Two and Half hours driving you will be there to enjoy a free swimming and floating time in the salty water of the mineral rich mud in the Dead Sea. Then return back to Aqaba.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- Aqaba hotel pick up & drop off service
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Entrance fees where required
- Lunch in Dead Sea Restaurant
- All trip taxes & service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Dead Sea Quick Facts:
- The Dead Sea in Jordan is 67 Km long, 18 Km wide and about 3 million years old.
- The Dead Sea shores are the lowest point on earth with 423 meters below sea level.
- The Dead Sea area is sunny and dry all year with no sign of marine life or plants.
- The Dead Sea, also called the "Salt Sea" and named as "The Stinky Sea" centuries ago.
- The mud of the Dead Sea thought to be used by Egyptian in the Mummification process.
- The Dead Sea is referred in bible, Aristotle writings and used by Egyptians & Greeks.
- The Dead Sea is reach with many types of minerals that exist naturally in our bodies.
- The Dead Sea is a Salt lake more than sea as it receives water and never flow it out.
- Due to the natural buoyancy of the Dead Sea, people can lay on the surface and float.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.