Book Aqaba Trip to Petra. Day Tour to the Siq Canyon, Great Treasury & Pharaoh's Castle with guide of your language, daily excursion from Aqaba to Petra famous attractions.
We will pick you up for this excursion from the hotel in Aqaba to enjoy private Petra day tour from Aqaba. Petra meaning 'stone' is an Arabian historical and archaeological city in the Jordan, lies between the Red and Dead Sea. It is a vast unique city carved into the rock face by the Arab Nabataeans people settled in this area about 2000 years ago. It is an important commerec center where Arabian incense, Chinese silks and Indian spices were traded. It is known for its rock cut architecture and water system. You will visit the Siq Canyon, wander the Treasury, stroll the Street of Facades, admire the Royal Tombs & Pharaoh Castle then transfer back to Aqaba.
- It requires considerable walking as horses in Petra is limited.
- We may wait in Petra up to 45 minutes before the trip begins.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- Aqaba hotel pick up & drop off service
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Entrance tickets to Petra Archeological sites
- Local English speaking tourist guide in Petra
- Lunch meal in Petra local Restaurant
- All trip taxes & service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty