Book Amman Trip to Jerash City Tour For 3 Hours to Visit the Forum where columns still line the streets & Minerva Temple then get back to hotel.
We will pick you up for this cultural excursion from your hotel in Amman to enjoy day trip to Jerash. It is known for the Greco-Roman ruins of Gerasa city. Jerash is about 48 km (30 miles) north of the capital Amman. Explore amazing and beautifully preserved ruins of Jerash varies between places of worship and other buildings from the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine & early Muslim periods. Its paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, handsome theaters, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls pierced by towers and gates remain in exceptional condition. The city had another boost in stature with Emperor Hadrian visit in 129 AD when the citizens raised monumental Triumphal Arch to honor him. you will tour the ruins of this Roman city, visit Forum where columns still line the streets and the Temple of Minerva then return back to hotel.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- Amman hotel pick up and drop off service
- English speaking tourist guide in Jerash
- English speaking drivers during trip
- Entrance tickets to all visited sights
- All trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Amman Quick Facts:
- Amman is Jordan capital and one of the important capitals of the Arab world.
- Amman covers total area of 1.680 square Km with over 4 millions population.
- The city of Amman is situated in 19 hills area in the north western Jordan
- Amman plays special role in Jordan kingdom life for its size and population.
- Amman has a biblical history under the Ammonites, Assyrians, Roman and Arabs.
- Modern Amman been started by Circassians in 1870s then began to grow in 1920.
- Amman is home to historic sites like Omayyad Palace, Al Qasr & Roman Theater.
- Amman traveler also visit its Museum, Mosques of Hussein & El Malek Abdullah.
- Amman has moderate weather; mild to cool in winter and warm to hot in summer.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.