Enjoy Amman to Petra Day Trip. Tours to Petra City From Amman to Siq Canyon, Treasury & Pharaoh's Castle. Book Amman to Petra Day Tour Now Online from Amman from Hotels.
We will pick you up for this excursion from Amman hotel to enjoy private Petra day tour from Amman. Petra meaning 'stone' is an Arabian historical and archaeological city in the Jordan. Petra is located between the Red and Dead Sea. It is a vast unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, the Arab people settled here about 2000 years ago. It used to be an important commerce center where Arabian incense, Chinese silks, and Indian spices were traded. It is known with its rock cut architecture & water conduit system. You will visit the Siq Canyon, wander the Treasury, stroll the Street of Facades, explore the Royal Tombs & Pharaoh's Castle then transfer back to Amman.
Petra Tours from Amman notes:
- It requires considerable walking as horses in Petra are limited.
- You may wait there up to 45 minutes before the tour starts.
Amman to Petra Day Trip includes:
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- Amman hotel pick up & drop off service
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Entrance tickets to Petra Archeological sites
- Local English speaking tourist guide in Petra
- Lunch Petra local Restaurant during trip
- All trip taxes & service charges
Amman to Petra Day Tour excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty