Book hot air balloon flight trip over the west bank for stunning views of Luxor temples of Karnak, Hatshepsut, Ramesseum and the Valley of Kings. Balloon flight in the skies of Egypt biggest open air museum.
Time to experience this incredible oppotunity flying over the Nile and the gorgeous temples. Once in the air, the Karnak Temple Complex and Hatshepsut Temple will be clrearly visible one to East and the other to West. Wander the Colossi of Memnon rising from crop fields below before flying above the Ramesseum. Remember to watch the Valley of Queens resting in the mountains while, the flight lasts approximately 30 to 45 minutes, then transfer back to your hotel.
- 45 minutes Hot air balloon ride trip
- English speaking pilot guide for trip
- Flight certificate included
- Trip transfers with modern AC van
- Luxor hotel pickup & drop off
- Motor boat transfer to Luxor West Bank
- Soft drinks
- Trip taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Luxor Quick Facts:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city located in Upper Egypt in the River Nile Valley.
- Luxor covers total area of about 55 square km and population of 451,318.
- Luxor was known in ancient Egypt as “Waset” then named “Thebes” by Greeks.
- "Luxor" is though to be taken from an Arabic word that means "Palaces".
- The ancient city of Luxor served as the capital of Egypt 1000 to 1500 BC.
- Egypt New Kingdom rulers ordered to be buried in Luxor Valley of Kings.
- Luxor is considered to be the world most large and wealthy heritage site.
- Valley of Kings, Queens, Karnak, Luxor and Hatshepsut temples are must see.
- Luxor temple in East Luxor been built between 1410–1372 BC by Amenhotep III.
- Luxor and Karnak temples are both connected by 700 human headed sphinxes.
- Karnak Temple in Luxor is a vast temple complex devoted firstly to God Amun.
- Karnak Temple started 2000 BC & continued up to 1300 years of construction.
- Karnak temple includes 25 chapels, shrines, Sanctuaries, obelisks and columns.
- Tutankhamun tomb in Kings Valley been discovered by Howard Carter 1922.
- Nefertari tomb is the more spectacular tomb in the Luxor valley of Queens.
- Deir El Medina village in West Luxor lies between Kings and Queens Valley.
- Deir El Medina was the village of workers who prepared kings & queens tombs.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.