Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan 5 Days, Enjoy Sonesta St George Nile Cruise Itinerary With Shore Trips. Book Sonesta Saint George Nile Cruise With AC Cabins, Meals, Reading Areas, Large Shaded Sundeck, Gift Shop and Evening Entertainment.
Day 01: Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
-Meet in Luxor Airport or Train Station then transfer to Nile cruise
-Embarkation Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise before lunch
-Lunch onboard then Visit East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple)
-Dinner meal & overnight onbaord
Day 02: Sonesta Saint George Nile Cruise
-Explore the Valley Kings - Hatshepsut Temple - colossi Memnon
-Sail to Esna at 13:00
-Lunch meal & Afternoon Tea onboard
-Dinner & Overnight onboard in Esna
Day 03: Sonesta St George Nile River Cruise
-Sail to Edfu at 5:00 Am with breakfast onboard
-Visit Horus Temple in Edfu then Sail to Kom Ombo
-Lunch and Afternoon Teaonbaord
-Visit Kom Ombo temple for the gods Sobek & Haeroris
-Dinner & Overnight oboard in Kom Ombo
Day 04: Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise
-Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board
-Wander the High Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
-Lunch onboard then Sail the Nile with Felucca to Kitchener's Island
-Dinner & overnight onboard in Aswan
Day 05: Sonesta Saint George Cruise
-Breakfast then disembark Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise
-Transfer you to Aswan Airport to get your flight back home
Sonesta St George Nile Cruise Facilities:
Double-glass panoramic windows
All cabins are air conditioned
Internet access Bathrooms with spa unit (Jacuzzi, steam bath and massage)
Color TV and Satellite
Smoke detector in every cabin
Massage and spa center
Bar, Swimming pool & sundeck
Safe box in all cabins
Telephone with international lines
Medical assistance on call
Spacious Gymnasium, Spa & Wellness Center
Housekeeping and laundry service
In room dning till midnight
Lounge, Sun Deck bar and main dining room
Electronic Door Locks
Most cardit cards accepted
Sonesta Saint George Nile Cruise includes:
- Meet and assist service during your Egypt trip package
- All trip transfers with private modern AC vehicle
- 3 nights Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise ship FB basis
- All Nile Cruise trips as indicated in trip itinerary
- Entrance fees to all visited sights in Luxor & Aswan
- English speaking tourist guide for sightseeing trips
- Phone loan during stay (30 min local / 2 min. international calls)
- All package taxes & service charges
Sonesta St George Nile River Cruise excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise Booking:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.