Book Tetouan & Chefchaouen Tour From Tangier. Tangier to Chefchaouen Tour to Tarik Ben Ziad Mosque, kasbah of Sidi El Mandari Bordi & Souks Excursion From Tangier Port.
We will pick you up from Tangier port to visit Chefchaouen. It is small and a nice place with cheap hostels and hotels that make Chefcaouen a favorite spot for backpackers & budget travelers. It is famous for the "blue doors." As you stroll through the medina, you will explore another world. The bright blue walls and doors give the feeling of different world. You will visit Tarik Ben Ziad Mosque, the Kasbah, garden houses in the medina and Souks then explore Tetouan. Located about 60 KM from Tangier, Tetouan city is rich and loud past, it may not be known as some of Morocco other cities but its pretty setting and relatively low tourist population make it worth visiting. As so many other Moroccan vacation spots, Tetouan lies in beautiful natural site with mountains emerging from the Mediterranean on its south and west. You will wander the old place and the kasbah of Sidi El Mandari Bordi then explore the Andalusian architecture and handicrafts. Transfer back to your cruise ship in Tangier port.
- Tangier port pick up and return.
- All transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Qualified tour guide of your language.
- English speaking driver during the trip.
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned places.
- All taxes and service charge.
Morocco Quick Facts:
- Morocco is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Modest dressing is recommended as the country has a conservative life style
- Woman can travel Morocco safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Morocco speaks Arabic but French and English are commonly used every where.
- Tourist is welcome to enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- People & streets Photography is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels varies between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Morocco is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Morocco.
- Morocco official currency is the Dirham, it is about 0.11 of the US Dollars.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in big cities and tourist spots.
- Taxi service is the best option to get around and it starts with 25 Dirhams.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.