Explore Rabat and Casablanca attractions. Shore tripping to the royal palace of King Mohammed VI, Bab Er-Rouah, tomb of King Mohammed V and Square. Stop at Mosque of Hassan II, the Habous district and the residential area of Anfa.
Pick up from Casablanca port to enjoy a full day excursion in Casablanca and Rabat city. Start trip in Rabat the capital and third largest city of the Kingdom of Morocco with a population of approximately 1 million (2012). Rabat is Morocco's political, administrative capital & the official residence of the King. in Rabat You will visit Mechouar Palace, Oudaya Garden and Kasbah, Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque. Continue tour to Casablanca the cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco. It is the biggest city in the Maghreb region, you will visit the central market, admire the Habous District, wander the Royal Palace, explore Mohammed V Square and Hassan II Mosque. Transfer back to Casablanca port.
- Casablanca port pick up & drop off service.
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle.
- Qualified tourist guide during trip.
- English speaking driver during trip.
- Entrance tickets to the visited sites.
- All trip taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Casablanca Quick Facts:
- Casablanca means the "White house", the largest city of Morocco and one of the largest in Africa.
- Casablanca is 387 km2 west of Morocco on Atlantic Ocean with about 4,150,000 population.
- Casablanca was settled by Berbers at the 7th century BC then it has been reconstructed 1756 AD.
- Casablanca is the headquarter of most Moroccan, international and main industrial corporations.
- Casablanca Port is considered as one of the largest artificial ports North Africa and the world.
- Casablanca is a part Chawiya plain which is historically known as the breadbasket of Morocco.
- Bouskoura forest is unique natural attraction, Oued Bouskoura is only watercourse in Casablanca.
- Casablanca is served by Mohammed V international airport, train, tram, coaches, Metro and taxis.
- Casablanca is the place of 3 Oscars 1942 film with the city name, starring Humphrey Bogart.
- Casbalanca has several shopping centers, the largest in Morocco and Africa is Morocco Mall.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.