Book Biblical Ephesus Tour. Private Guided Ephesus Tours From Kusadasi Port to Wander Biblical Ephesus City, Visit the Basilica of St. John, Temple of Artemis and the House of Virgin Mary. Book Ephesus Biblical Trip Now Online.
We will pick you up for this shore excursion from Kusadasi port to visit the ancient historic Ephesus city. It was important trading city and centric for the cult of Cybele, the Anatolian fertility goddess. Under the effect of the Ionians, Cybele turned into the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon and a wonderful temple ereced in her honour. Wander Artemis temple finished around 550 BC, one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. Emperor Constantine I renewed much of the city and built new public baths. Eaplore the St. John Basilica, he came to the city with Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel. Proceed to House of Virgin Mary and St. John’s Basilica. Finally you will stop at the handicraft center to learn about the authentic Turkish arts. Transfer back to your cruise in Kusadasi port.
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person.
- Ancient Ephesus is an open air museum of 1.5 km walking.
- Kusadasi port pick up and return.
- All trip transfers with private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tourist guide during trip.
- Professional private driver during the trip.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty