Book Kusadasi Port Trip to Biblical Ephesus. Tour to the Basilica of St. John, Temple of Artemis and the House of Virgin Mary, Excursion From Kusadasi Port.
We will pick you up for this shore excursion from Kusadasi port to visit the ancient historic Ephesus city. It was important trading city and centric for the cult of Cybele, the Anatolian fertility goddess. Under the effect of the Ionians, Cybele turned into the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon and a wonderful temple ereced in her honour. Wander Artemis temple finished around 550 BC, one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. Emperor Constantine I renewed much of the city and built new public baths. Eaplore the St. John Basilica, he came to the city with Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel. Proceed to House of Virgin Mary and St. John’s Basilica. Finally you will stop at the handicraft center to learn about the authentic Turkish arts. Transfer back to your cruise in Kusadasi port.
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person.
- Ancient Ephesus is an open air museum of 1.5 km walking.
- Kusadasi port pick up and return.
- All trip transfers with private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tourist guide during trip.
- Professional private driver during the trip.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Ephesus Quick Facts:
- Ephesus Turkey is now known as Selçuk, located in Anatolia on Turkish Asiatic Side.
- Ephesus is among the world best conserved classical places with Roman atmosphere.
- Ephesus is a Turkish known outdoor museum, it has been built for 4 times in history.
- Ephesus was founded 1500 to 1000 B.C and was the second big city of Roman Empire.
- Ancient Ephesus was a known coastal city with 250.000 pagans & Christians people.
- Ephesus has been ruined by an earthquake in 17 A.D then reconstructed by Tiberius.
- The Temple of Artemis in the ancient Ephesus was one of the world ancient wonders.
- The Ancient city of Ephesus has hosted the third ecumenical council about 431 A.D.
- Ephesus is the birthplace of Heraclitus & the first Church dedicated to Virgin Mary.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.