Book Kusadasi Port Trip to Ephesus. Shore Excursions to Odeon, State Agora, The Prytaneion, Domitian Square & Hercules Gate From Kusadasi Port. Wander The Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, the Arcadian Way and much more in Ephesus.
Your excursion guide will pick you up from Kusadasi port to enjoy Ephesus city. It is one of the top outdoor museums in Turkey and may be in world. Being one of the best conserved classical city of the Eastern Mediterranean and among the best sites in the world that enables you to genuinely experience 'soak in' the atmosphere of Roman times. Admire Odeon, State Agora, The Prytaneion, visit the Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, The Fountain of Trajan, wander the Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, the Gymnasium, the Grand Theatre, stop in the Arcadian Way and the handicraft center to enjoy presentation about original Turkish arts. Transfer back to your cruise in Kusadasi port.
- The Terrace Houses section costs 15 USD per person.
- Ancient Ephesus is an open air museum of 1.5 km walking.
- Kusadasi port pick up & drop off services.
- All trip transfers with modern AC vehicle.
- English speaking tourist guide during trip.
- Professional private driver during trip.
- Entrance tickets to all indicated sites.
- All trip taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty