Book Oman Shore Excursions to Nakhal Oasis & Muscat. Tour to visit Nakhl oasis to enjoy the natural springs and palm trees before returning back to the port.
We will pick you up from Muscat port then drive through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat on the way to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. It is the famous religious landmark of Muscat Islamic architecture (Islamic dress code to be observed). Then move to Nakhl Oasis where the Oman highest fort stands proudly on top of a hillock. Stop the Al Thowara Oasis to enjoy the natural water springs and get the lunch among the palm trees.
Drive back to Muscat to pay an afternoon visit Al Alam Sultan’s Palace where two forts “Jalali” and “Mirani” built by Portuguese in the 16th century. Next drive to Muttrah, a delightful quarter of Muscat to wander the fish market, stroll along the Corniche to the beautiful merchant houses and experience the shopping in the busy souk known for its perfumes, silver craft shops, souvenirs and more to buy.
Here you will also stop for lunch before you continue to the Old Muscat to admire the charming Bait al Zubair which is private museum displaying traditional Omani items reflecting the country’s rich heritage.
Nearby is Al Alam Royal Palace protected the famous twin strongholds of Jalali and Mirani, renewed by the Portuguese 1558. Transfer back to port.
- Muscat port pick up & drop off services
- All transfers with private AC vehicle
- Qalified Local English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned sites
- Picnic lunch box
- Small bottle of water during trip
- All taxes & service charge
Price per person:
- 2 to 3 pax: 165 Usd per person
- 4 to 6 pax: 120 Usd per person
- 7 to 10 pax : 95 Usd per person
- Oman is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Modest dressing is recommended as the country has a conservative life style
- Woman can travel Oman safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Oman speaks Arabic & English with other languages are commonly in use.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Oman.
- Oman currency is the Real but exchanging banks and shops are spread widely.
- All cards are largely used and cash withdrawal from ATM is also available.
- Public buses are OK and private Taxi service price should be negotiated.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.