Book Muscat Shore Trips, Tour From Qaboos Port to the Grand Mosque, Bait Al Zubair & Muttrah Souk. Muscat City Tours From Muscat Port.
Our Rep will pick you up from Muscat port then drive through the embassy quarter of Muscat on your way to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque which is the most known landmark of Muscat Islamic architecture (Islamic dress code to be observed). Next you will move to Muttrah delightful quarter of Muscat. Stop at the fish market, stroll the Corniche to admire the beautiful merchant houses & experience the shopping in the busy souk which is famous for its craft shops, perfumes, souvenirs & much more to buy. You will also stop here for lunch before you continue to the Old Muscat. Visit the Bait al Zubair museum featuring traditional Omani items showing the country’s rich heritage. Nearby is Sultan Qaboos Royal Palace protected by the known twin citadels of Jalali and Mirani then you will be taken back to the port.
- Muscat port pick up and drop off service
- All transfers with private modern vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Small bottle of mineral water during trip
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned places
- All taxes & service charge.