March 24th & 31st 2018: 8 Days budget Easter tours in Egypt to visit all famous sightseeing and famous tourist attractions, start in Cairo and Giza then board the sleeper train to Upper Egypt boarding Luxury Nile cruise sailing the Nile between Luxor & Aswan.
Egypt 7 Nights Easter Over Land Travel Package Itinerary March 24th & 31st 2018:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for check. Our rep will provide detailed info about your itinerary and finalize all pick up times, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast in Cairo hotel then relish a tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch in good quality restaurant then move on to the Egyptian Museum to witness the collection of Tutankhamen with other charming pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to Khan El Khalili Bazaar then transfer to Giza railway station to get the sleeper train to Aswan. Overnight inside your compartment.
Day 3: Nile Cruise Tours
We will pick up from Aswan train station then transfer to the Nile River Cruise by 11:00 a.m, Lunch on board then visit the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Kom Ombo, breakfast the visit Kom Ombo Temple devoted to gods Sobek & Haeroris. Continue to Edfu, lunch on board then visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Afternoon tea on board while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise Tours
Sail to Luxor, breakfast then tour Luxor West Bank, enjoy the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board and afternoon tea while sailing. Dinner on board and Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06: Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast then disembark by 08:00 am and transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor temples then drive Luxor railway station to get the sleeper train back to Cairo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Back to Cairo
Breakfast then meet in Giza train station and transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure. Optional excursions in Cairo are available. Overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 8: Back home
Breakfast in hotel then get some free time before your flight - check out and transfer to airport for final departure.
Travel Package includes:
- Meet and assist service during trip
- All trip transfers with private AC vehicle
- 02 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- 02 nights on sleeper train for on half board basis
- All trips in Cairo (Private Escorted Trips)
- Lunch during your trips in Cairo
- All trips on the cruise sharing group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per trip itinerary
- Meals as mention in above trip itinerary
- A bottle of mineral water per trip in Cairo
- Phone loan (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls)
- All package service charges and taxes
Travel Package excludes:
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.