Book Morocco and Egypt Vacation. 15 Day Egypt and Morocco Tours to Marrakech, Rabat, Meknas, Cairo, Nile Cruise. Discount Morocco Egypt Tours Package. 15 day trips to Egypt and Morocco to explore the wonders and history of North Africa in both countries.
Day 1: Casablanca - Morocco
Arrive Morocco. Meet in Casablanca airport then transefer to hotel by AC deluxe vehicle. Check in and Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Morocco Day Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to wander Casablanca city. Visit the Old Medina and Hassan II Masjid which is one of the massive mosques accommodates around to 25,000 worshippers. Continue to Meknes one of the Imperial Cities of Morocco reflects the splendor of this 17th century. Move onto Bab Mansour gateway and Moulay Ismail Mausoleum then travel to the Roman ruined city of Volubilis with its amazing preserved mosaics date back to the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD. Arrive Fes & Overnight.
Day 3: Morocco - Fes Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Medina, the Karaouine Mosque Medersa Ibnou Inan, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, the walled town & the busy souks.
Day 4: Morocco – Rabat Tours
Breakfast in hotel then travel to Rabat to wander the preserved relics of its Moorish past, explore Mohammed V Mausoleum & the Kasbah des Oudaias. Overnight in Rabat.
Day 5: Morocco – Marrakech Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Marrakech. Established in 1062 by Youssef bin Tachfine of the Almoravid dynasty and his son. It was accomplished thanks to Cordoba architects and craftsmen. The city was built raised from the red mud, baths, mosques and a subterranean water system. Arrive in Marrakech in the late afternoon and Overnight.
Day 6: Morocco - Marrakech Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the souks, bazaars, gardens and palaces of this amazing city. Explore Medrassa Ben Youssef which is one of the wonders of Marrakech and the 11th-century Koubba Almoravid, it is one of the Marrakech first fountains. Move onto the intriguing Souk Smarine (clothing souk) and the famous Djemaa El Fna square to watch groups of acrobats, drummers, snake charmers and a whole festival of musicians and street entertainers. Proceed to the Badii and Bahia Palaces. Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 7: Morocco - Marrakech Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to the Berber village of Imlil, join your mountain guide and mule guide for a day’s trekking in the Atlas Mountains. Overnight in Marrakech.
Day 8: From Morocco to Egypt
Breakfast then transfer to Casablanca airport. Take the flight to Cairo where you will be met and transferred to your hotel and overnight.
Day 9: Egypt - Cairo City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to stroll Khan El Khalili Bazaar then back to hotel & overnight.
Day 10: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo Airport. Fly to Luxor, upin arrival you will board Nile cruise. Time to relax and to get lunch on board then will enjoy admiring the Karnak and Luxor Temple. Back to cruise for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 11: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board then transfer to the royal Luxor west bank. Start at the Valley of the Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu with dinner and overnight dinner on board.
Day 12: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board then pay a visit to the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple dedicated to Sobek "the Crocodile God". Lunch on board, continue sailing to Aswan with dinner and overnight on board.
Day 13: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast then enjoy sightseeing of Aswan city visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 14: Egypt - Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan Airport for your flight to Cairo, transfer to your hotel and vernight in Cairo.
Day 15: Egypt - Fly Back Home
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet and greet service in Egypt & Morocco
- All Egypt & Morocco Airport round transfers
- Domestic flight tickets in Egypt
- 01 night in Casablanca Morocco with breakfast
- 02 nights in Fes Morocco with breakfast
- 01 night in Rabat Morocco with breakfast
- 03 nights in Marrakech Morocco with breakfast
- 03 nights in Cairo Egypt with breakfast
- 04 nights 5 star Egypt cruise trip on FB basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo Egypt
- Local tour guide on spot in Morocco
- Entrances tickets to as per trip itinerary
- All tours in Morocco as per trip itinerary
- Tour with trekking to Imlil Morocco
- Meals mentioned in trip itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All package taxes and service charges
Travel package excludes:
- International Airfare
- Personal expenses
- Entry visas to Morocco & Egypt
- Tipping Kitty
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.