Book Dubai Port Trip to Al Ain, Tour to Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, Camel Market & Jebel Hafeet. Excursion from Rashid port with an AC vehicle and entrance fees included.
We will pick you up for this shore excursion from the exit door of your cruise ship calling at Rashid port in Dubai. Travel in an AC modern an with English speaking driver to explore the history and the current attractions in the traditional seat of the Sheikhs and the most traditional of UAE cities. Start at Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum to learn about the habits and traditions of Arabs in this area in past times before the oil. Continue the trip to the Camel race track and the livestock market where bargaining is the held here since the 18th century. Head to Jebel Hafeet for a wonderful panoramic view of the whole city, you will also see the hot springs at the fot of the mountain with its healing water, then we will have lunch. After which we head back to Dubai.
- Port Rashid pick up and drop off services
- Private return transfers trip with AC vehicle
- Expert English speaking driver
- Entrance tickets where applicable
- Lunch meal in Al Ain
- All trip taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Al Ain Quick Facts:
- The Garden City of Al Ain is the second large city in Abu Dhabi and fourth UAE.
- Al Ain is 160 km of Abu Dhabi, 120 km of Dubai with population of about 568,221.
- Al Ain covers an area of 13,100 km2 and been inhabited for over 4,000 years ago.
- Al Ain is the birthplace of Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan the first Emirati president.
- Al Ain is known as 'Garden City of Gulf' for its greenery, oases, parks & trees.
- Al Ain oasis been visited by Wilfred Thesiger 1940 & Queen Elizabeth II in 1971.
- The dry desert air makes Al Ain a favourite Emirati popular weekend destination.
- in Al Ain you may visit; Alain Oasis, National Museum, Hili Park and Al Ain Zoo.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.