Day 01: Cairo – Al Alamein - Siwa Oasis Tours
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo with private AC van with personal tour guide and drive to Alamein about a 03 hours to visit the site of great battle happened during WW II. Explore the WW II Museum & Cemetery then move on to the beautiful bay of Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Coast. Proceed to Siwa, it is 06 hour drive from Alamein. Arrive Siwa hotel to get your dinner & Overnight in Siwa.
Day 02: Siwa Oasis and Villages Tours
Breakfast in hotel the visit the Old City of Siwa then continue to the tombs of Gabal El Maouta watching some interesting tombs like SI Amon, MSW Isis, Crocodile Tomb. Continue to Abu Sherouf Siwan Village to enjoy the Roman Spring eye and handcraft. Experience the imaginable sunset at Al Awsat lake then transfer back to hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03: Alexander Temple, Cleopatra Bath Tours
Breakfast at hotel, visit Cleopatra bath and the Alexander Temple at Aghurmi Village which is dedicated to the God Amon - 26 Dynasty. Get your lunch then transfer to wander Siwa House Museum and experience the amazing sunset view at most of the guide books at Fitnas Lake. Overnight in Siwa.
Day 04: Abu Ali Village - Shiata Lake Tours
Breakfast in hotel, pick up to visit Abu Ali Village then stop near one of the unique archeology sign at Great Siwa Mountain where the first human footprint dating back to the pre-history era. Continue throughout sand dunes to admire the rocky coral reefs which date to Cambrian era, then drive to Shiata Lake, it is also a good chance to watch the Flamenco birds. Sand surfing is an activity to practice in this desert before going to swim in the cold spring and enjoy the bath relaxing atmosphere. Continue driving to the hot springs for chilling and tranquilizing our Muscles and End the day watching the Sunset at the desert with Bedouin tea and back to hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Back From Siwa to Cairo
After breakfast, transfer to your accommodation in Cairo.
Travel package includes:
- Cairo Hotel pick up and drop off service
- 4 nights in Siwa Paradise Hotel HB basis
- All tours mentioned as per trip itinerary
- All trip transfers by private AC vehicle
- All desert transfers by AC 4x4 car
- Qualified tourist guide during trips
- Entrance tickets as per trip itinerary
- Lunch meals during trips in Siwa
- Bottled water during trips
- All package taxes & service charge
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Siwa Oasis Facts:
- Siwa Oasis is an oasis 560 km from Cairo, Agriculture is the Siwan main activity.
- Siwa Oasis is About 80 km length, 20 km wide with 23,000 Berber speakers people.
- Tourism became a vital activity in Siwa with more attention to creating hotels.
- Siwa been settled at the 10th millennium BC but connected later to ancient Egypt.
- Siwa oasis was officially connected to Egypt in 1819 by Muhammad Ali of Egypt.
- Siwa oasis was among the fighting sites during the World War I and World War II.
- Siwan culture is more linked with Maghreb as inhabitants are of Berber origin.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.