Adventure Travel Egypt - Book 14 Days in Egypt Itinerary. 2 Weeks Cairo Nile Cruise Sahara Desert All Inclusive Package. Uncover Most of Egypt in 14 Days Egypt Tour Itinerary. Visit Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan and Western Desert Oasis.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. There will be an opportunity to revise your schedule in quick with our tour manager & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo then join your personal guide to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Stop at see Khan El Khalili Bazaar before transfer back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Bahariya Oasis Tours
Breakfast then travel to Bahariya Oasis about a 04 hour drive. Stroll the old village of the oasis and wander the groves of palms and fruit trees. Visit the so called ‘the English House, the Temple of Ain El Meftella & the Golden Mummies Museum. Overnight in Bahariya.
Day 4: White & Black Desert Tours
After Breakfast, move to the White Desert passing through the Black Desert and the El Haize Village with its Natural spring. Stop off to see the Crystal Mountain and the volcanic rocks and petrified wood in the Valley of Agabat. Upon arrival at the White Desert, tour to the amazing rock formations, watch the sunset, and camp under the stars in this paradise of tranquility. Bedouin dinner in the desert. Overnight in camp.
Day 5: Farafra & Dakhla Oases Tours
Drive to Farafra Oasis to wander the palm groves and hot springs as well as the old village consists of traditional mud brick houses and local mud brick museum. Enjoy a trip to the Roman temple Deir El Hagar in its serene surroundings and the Roman burial ground Mezzawaqqah if it is opened. Then pay a visit to Islamic Village of Al Qasr, about 35km from Mut, houses ruins of an Ayubid mosque. Then move onto the lush Dakhla Oasis, surrounded by rose-colored cliffs. Overnight in Dakhla at Oasis Style Hut.
Day 6: Kharga Oasis Tours
After breakfast move onto Kharga Oasis to visit Qasr el Labkha - a Roman fortress on the old caravan route, and the oasis' ethnic museum. After that visit the Roman Temple of Hibis from outside as well as the early Christian cemetery with its chapels painted with murals at Bagawat, nearby. Move onto Nadora Temple and the Temple of Dush, dedicated to Isis and Serapis, and see Baris Oasis. Overnight camping in Kharga.
Day 7: Arrive Luxor
After breakfast, you will be transferred by vehicle to Luxor; it takes about a 06 hour drive. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 8: Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast at hotel, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your Egypt Nile cruise to check in. Later after lunch on board, you will enjoy a visit to the Karnak and Luxor Temple.
Day 9: Luxor West Bank - Sail to Edfu Tours
Breakfast on board Nile cruise, then you will be taken in an excursion to the royal Luxor west bank, start at the famous Valley of the Kings, then to Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and finally to the Colossi of Memnon. Get your lunch meal onboard then sail to Edfu having leisurely dinner onboard & overnight.
Day 10: Edfu - Kom Ombo Temples Tours
Breakfast on board Nile Cruise, then enjoy a visit to the Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to the falcon headed god Horus at Edfu. Sail again to Kom Ombo and visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 11: Aswan City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast onboard then go for sightseeing in Aswan city visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Back to cruise finner and overnight Aswan.
Day 12: Disembark - Back to Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast. Free time at leisure in Aswan on your own Or you may book our Optional Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Land. Late transfer to Aswan train station to get the sleeper train back to Cairo. Dinner & overnight on train.
Day 13: Arrive Cairo
Breakfast aboard the train and meet in Giza train station by 6 AM. Transfer to your hotel & Overnight in Cairo.
Day 14: Final Departure
Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet & assist service provided in all trip points.
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast meal.
- 01 night in Bahariya Oasis with breakfast and dinner.
- 01 night in White Desert camping on full board basis.
- 01 night in Dakhla Oasis on half board basis.
- 01 night in Kharga Oasis camping on full board basis.
- 01 night in Luxor hotel with breakfast inckuded.
- 04 nights trip a board Nile Cruise ships on full board basis.
- 01 night on sleeping train on half board basis.
- Transfers between Cairo - Bahariya with private AC vehicle.
- All desert transfers with private AC jeep 4x4.
- Transfers between Kharga - Luxor with AC vehicle.
- Personal Egyptologist tourist guide in Cairo & Oases.
- All cruise trips sharing group.
- All trips as per indicated in trip itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all visited sites as per trip itinerary.
- All transfers with private modern AC vehicle.
- All required Camping equipments.
- Mineral water & soft drinks during day trips.
- Phone loan with 30 min local / 2 min. international calls.
- All package charges and taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.