09 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport, meet our Rep then transfer to your hotel for check in. Quick revision of your holiday itinerary and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Day Tours
Breakfast in hotel then join your personal guide in a full day outing to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Luxor – Cruise The Nile Tours
Check out at the morning and transfer to Cairo Airport for 50 minutes flight to Luxor. Meet and transfer to board your 5 star Nile cruise, time to relax and lunch on board then start a visit to the Karnak and Luxor Temple. Return back to cruise for dinner & overnight.
Day 4: Luxor West - Sail to Edfu Tours
Breakfast on board cruise then go touring the royal west bank of Luxor. Start at the Valley of the Kings, then to continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch onboard then enjoy leisurely dinner while sailing to Edfu. Overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Edfu - Kom Ombo Temples Tours
Breakfast onboard then visit to the Ptolemaic Temple of the falcon headed god Horus in Edfu. Stop in Kom Ombo to visit the Temple dedicated to Sobek "crocodile god". Lunch on board then continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner will be served onboard and overnight.
Day 6: Aswan City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast on Nile cruise; enjoy a day of sightseeing in Aswan visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner on board & overnight .
Day 07: Fly to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time to stroll the rest of Aswan. Then drive to Aswan Airport and fly back to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: Museum & Old Cairo Tours
breakfast in hotel then explore the Egyptian Museum to see the treasures of Tutankhamen, among many other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Lunch in good quality restaurant proceed to the Hanging Church and Abu Sirga Church at Coptic Cairo. Return back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 09: Optional Tour to Alexandria
Breakfast in hotel then travel for about 03 hours to Alexandria. Visit Pompey Pillar, it is free standing column dedicated to the Roman Emperor Diocletian then continue to Qaitbey Citadel built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse and Proceed to move around the grand Montazah Palace which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Back to hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Final Departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
Travel package includes:
- Meet and greet service in all Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with private modern vehicle.
- 05 nights in Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast & taxes.
- 04 nights trip aboard luxury Nile cruise ship on FB basis.
- Private guided day trips in Cairo and Giza.
- Nile Cruise trips sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all places in trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Lunch & drinks during Cairo day trips.
- All Flight tickets (Cairo - Luxor - Cairo).
- All package charges & taxes.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.