Get relaxed and refreshed with luxury disabled MS Amarco I Nile cruise sailing the River Nile between Luxor & Aswan including personal guided sightseeing. Trips Everything is specially tailored for you from arrival to departure. Book Amarco Nile Cruise online now!
Day 01: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel with modern air conditioned van and overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tours
Breakfast in hotel then explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple facing the great statue, all places are wheelchair accessible. Take Lunch in good quality restaurant then move to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, it is a well paved place where you will admire the collection of Tutankhamen among other charming pharaonic artifacts. Stop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar from shopping & overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Fly to Luxor - MS Amarco Nile Cruise
Breakfast, check out then transfer to Cairo airport. Fly to Luxor where you will be met and assisted then transfer by wheelchair accessible AC vehicle to board 5 star deluxe cruise for wheelchair travelers "Amarco Nile Cruise". After lunch on board you will pay a visit to the impressive Karnak and Luxor Temples. Back for dinner & overnight on board.
Day 04: Luxor West Bank - MS Amarco Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the royal cemetery of 62 Pharaohs (Valley of the Kings) then onto the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom in the 15th century BC then to the Colossi of Memnon. Get your lunch onboard then continue sailing to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board and overnight.
Day 05: Edfu / Kom Ombo - MS Amarco Nile Cruise
Breakfast then visit the well preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus in Edfu then sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple dedicated to Sobek or the Crocodile God. Lunch on board while sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 06: Aswan Tour - MS Amarco Nile Cruise
Breakfast then visit Aswan sightseeing. Start at the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and sail around Elephantine Island by a motor boat. Dinner onboard and overnight.
Day 07: Back Cairo
Disembark MS Amarco after breakfast then transfer to Aswan airport and fly back to Cairo where you'll be met and transferred to your hotel & overnight.
Day 08: Final Departure
Breakfast, check out then transfer by a wheelchair accessible modern vehicle to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes
- Meet and Assist provided in all Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with equipped AC disabled vehicle.
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast included.
- 04 Amarco I Nile Cruise ship on full board.
- All private sightseeing day trips in Cairo.
- All Nile Cruise trips privately.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites as per trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Free helper during day trips to historical places.
- Lunch & bottled water during day trips in Cairo.
- Mentioned flight tickets (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo).
- Phone loan during stay (30 min local & 2 min International calls).
- All package taxes & service charges .
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.