8 Day Nile Cruise Onboard MS Amarco I Nile Cruise, Disabled Friendly Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. Book Ms Amarco Nile Cruise 7 Night Wheelchair Accessible Nile Cruise in Egypt. Get relaxed and refreshed sailing the River Nile with Everything is specially tailored for you from arrival to departure.
Day 01: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel with modern air conditioned van and overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tours
Breakfast in hotel then explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple facing the great statue, all places are wheelchair accessible. Take Lunch in good quality restaurant then move to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, it is a well paved place where you will admire the collection of Tutankhamen among other charming pharaonic artifacts. Stop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar from shopping & overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Fly to Luxor - MS Amarco Nile Cruise
Breakfast, check out then transfer to Cairo airport. Fly to Luxor where you will be met and assisted then transfer by wheelchair accessible AC vehicle to board 5 star deluxe cruise for wheelchair travelers "Amarco I Nile Cruise". After lunch on board you will pay a visit to the impressive Karnak and Luxor Temples. Back for dinner & overnight on board.
Day 04: Luxor West Bank - Amarco I Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then enjoy an excursion to the royal cemetery of 62 Pharaohs (Valley of the Kings) then onto the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom in the 15th century BC then to the Colossi of Memnon. Get your lunch onboard then continue sailing to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board and overnight.
Day 05: Edfu / Kom Ombo - Ms Amarco I Nile Cruise
Breakfast then visit the well preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus in Edfu then sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple dedicated to Sobek or the Crocodile God. Lunch on board while sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 06: Aswan Tour - Ms Amarco I Nile Cruise
Breakfast then visit Aswan sightseeing. Start at the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and sail around Elephantine Island by a motor boat. Dinner onboard and overnight.
Day 07: Back Cairo
Disembark MS Amarco I Nile Cruise after breakfast then transfer to Aswan airport and fly back to Cairo where you'll be met and transferred to your hotel & overnight.
Day 08: Final Departure
Breakfast, check out then transfer by a wheelchair accessible modern vehicle to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Travel package includes
- Meet and Assist provided in all Egypt airports.
- All trip transfers with equipped AC disabled vehicle.
- 03 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast included.
- 04 Amarco I Nile Cruise ship on full board.
- All private sightseeing day trips in Cairo.
- All Nile Cruise trips privately.
- Entrance fees to all visited sites as per trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- Free helper during day trips to historical places.
- Lunch & bottled water during day trips in Cairo.
- Mentioned flight tickets (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo).
- Phone loan during stay (30 min local & 2 min International calls).
- All package taxes & service charges .
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty