10 days tours in Egypt for disabled travelers to famous historical sites in Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Alexandria and Luxor. Egypt holiday packages to explore the Red Sea in Hurghada to enjoy the charming views of the Red Sea marine life.
Day 01: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel, quick revision of your schedule with your tour manager & overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids - Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast in hotel then wander the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and the Valley temple facing the great statue, all places are wheelchair accessible. Get your lunch meal in good quality restaurant then move onto the Egyptian Museum, well-paved place where you can watch the collection of Tutankhamen among other magical pharaonic artifacts. Stop for shopping and free time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar & Overnight in Cairo.
Day 03: Optional Tour to Alexandria
Breakfast in hotel travel for 03 hours to Alexandria to admire Pompey's Pillar, a monument of the Roman Emperor Diocletian then continue to Qaitbey Citadel built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. Continue to the grand Montazah Palace which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Back to Cairo and Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Luxor - Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor, meet in airport then transfer to Sheraton Luxor Hotel. Time to relax and lunch then visit the West Bank of Luxor; Wander the Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 05: Luxor East Bank Tour
Breakfast then Pick up from hotel to Visit the astonishing Karnak and Luxor temples on the East bank. Back to hotel, lunch and overnight in Luxor.
Days 6 to 8: Hurghada, Red Sea Tour
Breakfast, check out then transfer to Hurghada with an accessible modern AC vehicle (around 03 hours and half driving), check in Marriott Resort Hurghada, 05 star deluxe hotel for 03 nights.
Day 09: Back Cairo - Khan El Khalili Tour
Breakfast in Hurghada hotel then transfer to airport for the flight back to Cairo. upon arrival you would enjoy browsing around the bazaars at the historic Khan El Khalili, where you can find a vast array of local hand made goods, perfumes and pharaonic style jewelry. Then drive to Le Mereiden Pyramids Hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Final Departure
Breakfast then transfer by an accessible modern van to Cairo airport for final departure.
- Meet and Assist in all mentioned Egypt airports.
- 04 nights in Le Mereiden Pyramids in Cairo BB basis.
- 02 nights in Sheraton Luxor Hotel with breakfast.
- 03 nights in Marriott Hurghada Resort with breakfast.
- All private guided day trips in Cairo and Luxor.
- Entrance tickets to visited sites as per trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide during day trips.
- All trip transfers with disabled adapted vehicle.
- Free helper during your trips in historical places.
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Luxor.
- All Domestic flight tickets indicated in trip itinerary.
- All package taxes and service charges.
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.