Steam Ship luxury tour is a unique cruise choice on the Nile; It is the most peaceful way to travel on the Nile. Each cabin is a haven of Belle Epoque refinement and comfort, allied to services and facilities worthy of a grand hotel.
Day 1: (Wednesday) Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your tomorrow trip and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Thursday) Giza Pyramids Day Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (Friday) Cairo City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Lunch in local restaurant then continue to Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Visit Coptic Cairo attraction (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Evening transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan, overnight in Aswan.
Day 04: (Saturday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Tours
Transfer from your hotel in Aswan to embark your Steam Ship before Lunch , after Lunch visit the Temple of Philae, "the pearl of Egypt". At the southern tip of the island, Nectanebo first built around 370 BC, an elegant pavilion dedicated to the goddess Isis. The Temple of Isis enjoyed a great fame in antiquity and far away, people came on pilgrimage. In the early twentieth century, the project of building the dam seemed forever condemned the masterpieces of the island, which would have been almost completely submerged during much of the year. The campaign to save the monuments of Nubia, led by UNESCO, led to the transfer of the temples of Philae on the small island of Agilkia, 300 meters to the north.
In the evening visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. It stands majestically atop a hill. The present temple was built during the reign of Ptolemy II and continued to be extended and improved throughout the Roman Empire. It is dedicated to two distinct triads. That of the left for the god Horus the light of Egypt, his wife and their son Tasenetnefrêt Panebtaouy. That of the right is intended to Sobek, the divine power of the water, his mother Hathor and Khonsu, Who appears here as the son of the crocodile god. Dinner and overnight on board in Edfu
Day 05: (Sunday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board. The morning will be spent visiting the temple of Edfu. The temple of Edfu is dedicated to the falcon god Horus. Began in the fourth century BC. AD, under the dynasty of the Ptolemies, it was completed some 170 years later! This is one of the best preserved temples of ancient Egypt. Here Horus battled his uncle Seth, the murderer of his father, also the entrance to the temple is it guarded by a monumental statue of a falcon. Back to cruise for lunch then cruise Esna Passage of the lock and continue sailing to Luxor. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor
Day 06: (Monday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board. Navigation Quena morning to the north of Luxor. This part of the Nile in which some cruise ship visit is beautiful and you can enjoy a relaxing morning to contemplate the Nile. Upon your arrival at Abydos Quena departure (2 hours). Abydos is a holy city, the city of Osiris, ruler of the kingdom of the dead and god of resurrection. So the city is, from the Old Kingdom, a place of pilgrimage exceptional. The temple dates from the first Sethi is a marvel with its colorful reliefs whose workmanship marks the birth of the Ramesside art. Back on board. Dinner and night tour of the Temple of Dendera. Dendera is the name of the spectacular temple of Hathor, the goddess of joy and love, protector of women but also nurse the pharaohs. the ancient city of Dendera is one of the great monuments of Egypt's best preserved, with its richly decorated chapels, its columns with the head of a cow its corridors and dark staircases, terraces and roof from which you benefit from splendid views over the countryside of Upper Egypt Lunch on board during the day. Overnight in Quena
Day 07: (Tuesday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Tours
Sailing very early to Luxor, breakfast onboard and disembarkation by 11:30 A.M. Continue to Karnak Temples the impressive place of worship in history. Within the complex, the great "Hypostyle Hall" is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Continue your tour with a drive to Luxor Temple, originally built during the reign of Amenophis III over 5,000 years ago. Also you will witness some of the best preserved art work in Egypt. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 08: (Wednesday) Luxor Optional Tours - Cairo
Optional hot air balloon flight trip in Luxor over the valley of the Kings at the West bank of the River Nile followed by enjoyable breakfast the hotel in Luxor with free time at leisure and some optional sightseeing tours available in Luxor . Later you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo, where you will be met and transferred to your hotel for time in leisure and overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 09: (Thursday) Cairo / Back Home
Breakfast at your hotel in Aswan then transfer to airport to fly to Cairo, meet then transfer to the international terminal to fly back home.
Travel package includes
- Meet and Assist service provided in Egypt airports
- All trip transfer with private AC Deluxe vehicles
- Flight tickets with Egypt Air
- Expert personal Egyptologist tourist guide
- 3 nights in Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast
- 1 night Aswan luxury hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights trip aboard luxury Nile cruise on FB basis
- 1 night in Luxor luxury hotel based BB
- All private guided day trips as indicated trip initinerary
- Lunch meals & bottled water during day trips in Cairo
- Entrance fees to visited sights as per trip itinerary
- All package taxes & service charges
- Phone loan 30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.