Day 1: (Saturday) Welcome to Egypt
Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and assist by your tour manager then transfer to your hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: (Sunday) Giza Pyramids Day Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you in day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (Monday) Cairo City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to Immerse yourself further into Egypt's history with an unmissable visit to the famous Egyptian Museum. Follow this with a stroll through Khan el-Khalili bazaar and a visit other Cairo's most popular Islamic and Coptic attractions in Old Cairo. Back to the hotel and Overnight in Cairo. Late transfer to Cairo airport to get the flight to Luxor, meet in airport then transfer to Luxor hotel and overnight staying.
Day 4: (Tuesday) Luxor SS Misr Nile Steamship Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor then transfer to the Steam Ship; boarding before lunch. Settle into your original Edwardian cabin or suite. Gourmet lunch served on board.
Today you will be taken to sightseeing tour to one of the largest and most impressive archaeological sites in Egypt, the Temple of Karnak. Under the command of the great Pharaohs, this awe inspiring ancient city was built over approx. 2000 years. Walking through this vast open air museum, you will be struck by the almost perfect illustrations that honour the Pharaohs and their Gods.
Day 5: (Wednesday) SS Misr Nile Steamer Ship Tours
Departs early morning to Luxor West Bank starting with the Valley of the Kings. Situated on the west bank of the Nile, this limestone valley houses the burial chambers of the great Pharaohs, powerful nobles - and later the royal spouses - of the 18th-21st dynasties. 63 magnificent temples of eternal life line the valley including Tutankhamen’s Tomb which was famously discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. The vibrant color and conservation of the hieroglyphics lining the tomb of Ramses III never ceases to captivate.
At approx. 2.30pm, the Steam Ship Sudan will start sailing towards Esna, 60km south of Luxor. After passing through the lock at Esna, the ship with cruise under the star filled sky towards Edfu, a further 46km. Overnight at Edfu.
Day 6: (Thursday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Ship Tours
A morning exploration of the Temple of Edfu. This sanctuary is considered to be one of the best preserved temples in Egypt. The site, built in honour of the falcon-headed sky god, Horus, whose eyes were the sun and the moon, was abandoned by the Roman Empire in 391 AD. The temple lay buried under a protective layer of sand until it was excavated by French Egyptologist, Auguste Mariette, in the 1860s. Gourmet lunch served on board. Languidly cruise 145km south and unveil the pillars of Kom Ombo resting grandly on the banks of the Nile.
Being a favoured basking spot for crocodiles in ancient times, the temple of Kom Ombo was dedicated to Sobek, the crocodile god. It dates back to 180 BC with notable Roman influences.
Sunset over Kom Ombo and dinner onboard. The steamship will remain docked in Kom Ombo and overnight.
Day 7: (Friday) SS Misr Nile Cruise Steamer ship Tours
The Steam Ship Sudan gracefully navigates a further 48km south, past fertile fields and sandy river banks, to reach Aswan at the end of the Nile Valley. It is here where ancient Nubia begins.
Today marks your discovery of the Temple of Philae, the domain of the Goddess Isis, the universal mother who reigned over life, death and resurrection. The temple was dismantled and rebuilt on Agilika Island (just south of Aswan) due to the construction of the crucial irrigation system, the High Dam. Before dining on board, you will have time to explore the Aswan markets where you will find indigo, saffron and other treasures.
Day 8: (Saturday) SS Misr Steamship Cruise Tours
Here mark the end of your journey with breakfast on board your Nile cruise steamship in Aswan followed by disembarkation and transfer by exclusive car and driver to your hotel in Aswan for check in with free time in leisure and optional excursions available in Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 9: (Sunday) Optional Tours To Abu Simbel
Breakfast in hotel with free time in leisure, optionally you may book an excursion to Abu Simbel temples. Late transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo & overnight stay.
Day 10: (Monday) Cairo / Back Home
Breakfast in hotel with some free time at leisure in Cairo followed by transfer to Cairo airport to catch your inbound flight back home
Travel package includes:
- Meet and Assist in all mentioned Egypt airports
- All trip transfers with private AC Deluxe vehicles
- All flight tickets with Egypt Air
- 3 nights in Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast
- 1 night Aswan luxury hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights luxury Nile Steamer trip on full board
- 1 night Luxor luxury hotel with breakfast
- Lunch meals & Bottled water during trips in Cairo
- Entrance fees to the sites as per trip itinerary
- Expert local tourist guide in Cairo / Luxor /Aswan trips
- All package taxes and service charges
Travel Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Tour Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with package quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any currency of your choice.
- Package doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional trips.
- Package prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked package price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- Kids below 2 years are free & between 2 to 6 pay 25 % & from 6 to 12 pays half price.
- Extra charge for kids could be applied in case there is any air fares included in packages.
- We need to receive 50 % down payment in order to confirm your package & secure places.
- Package remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have package confirmed you will receive detailed voucher with your booking number.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents