12 Day Cairo and Dahabiya Nile Cruise, 11 Nights Luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise and Cairo, Luxury Egypt All Inclusive Package. Book Luxury Egypt Tour and Nile Cruise Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya to Uncover Egypt major Attractions, Temples & Landscapes in Luxury.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Day Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Get your lunch in good quality restaurant, proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Continue to Memphis Egypt the old kingdom's capital and Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy private guided visit to the Egyptian Museum admiring the treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside with many other astoninshing artifacts. Enjoy Lunch meal in Cairo local restaurant then visit Saladdin Citadel & Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Continue to Coptic Cairo attractions (Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue). Stop for free shopping time in Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Back to the hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Breakfast, check out and transfer to Cairo airport for the flight to Luxor. Board and Check in 05 star luxuriously Dahabiya, Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat Cruise. Lunch onboard then you will be taken to half day trip to visit Karnak & Luxor temples. Back to Dahabiya for dinner & overnight moored on the banks of the Nile in Luxor.
Day 5: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board. Visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Queens valley temple, the temple of Medinet Habu and the Colossi of Memnon). Get your lunch onboard and afternoon Tea on the Sun Deck while cruise is sailing to Esna. Dinner during sailing. Overnight near Esna.
Day 6: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Day at leisure onboard. Breakfast then commence sailing. Overnight beside a Nile Island.
Day 7: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Morning sailing to Edfu for a visit to the well preserved cult temple of Edfu, dedicated to the Falcon headed god Horus. Back to Dahabiya & Overnight beside a Nile Island.
Day 8: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Morning sailing to Kom Ombo for a visit to the Ptolemaic temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the Crocodile god Sobek, or the god of the Morning Sun. Back to Dahabiya & Overnight beside a Nile Island.
Day 9: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
A Day at leisure onboard. Breakfast then commence sailing to Aswan where the Dahabiya moors overnight.
Day 10: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Today you will tour Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); Aswan Dam (completed in 1902). Also visit the Philae Temple, for goddess Isis, it has been rescued from the water of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction. Back to Dahabiya and Overnight Aswan.
Day 11: Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Breakfast onboard the Dahabiya then disembarkation. Pick up and transfer to Aswan airport for the flight back to Cairo. Meet at airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo & overnight.
Day 12: Fly Back Home
Breakfast in hotel, then transfer to Cairo International for departure.
Cairo and Dahabiya Nile Cruise package includes:
- Meet And Assist in all mentioned Egypt airports.
- All trip transportation with private AC vehicles.
- 4 nights in Cairo luxury hotel with breakfast.
- 7 nights trip on luxurious Dahabiya Nile cruise ship FB basis.
- All private guided day trips in Cairo.
- All Dahabiya guided day trips sharing group.
- Entrance fees to all sites in trip itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide for sightseeing trips.
- Lunch & soft drinks during Cairo day trips.
- All Domestic flights (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo).
- All package taxes and service charges
Cairo and Dahabiya Nile Cruise Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Travel Facts:
- Egypt is always proud of being secured and 100 % safe travel destination.
- Egypt sightseeing places are well protected being far from any unrest spots.
- Egypt didn't witness any recent negative feelings towards foreign travelers.
- Woman can travel to Egypt safely as a solo traveler with no special concerns.
- Egypt speaks Arabic but most Egyptians can communicate easily in English.
- Archeological places and museums in Egypt are opening from 8 Am to 5 Pm.
- Shops & main markets in Egypt are opening daily from 10 Am to 10 Pm.
- Tourist in Egypt can enter religious sites & modest dress is recommended.
- Streets Photography in Egypt is OK but avoid army bases or infrastructures.
- There is wide range of hotels in Egypt between luxury & cheap accommodations.
- Hotel check in timing in Egypt is usually by midday and check out by 2 Pm.
- No health concerns or obligatory vaccinations are required to travel Egypt.
- Egypt official currency is the pound & keep always small changes on hands.
- You can exchange all currencies easily from several banks & exchange shops.
- All credit & debit cards are largely used in Egypt cities and tourist spots.
- ATM's are spread everywhere and you may withdraw money in Egyptian pounds.
- Egypt Public buses are not recommended, Taxis are fine but prices are negotiable.
- Tipping is customary attitude to show satisfaction but it isn't obligatory.
Cairo and Dahabiya Nile Cruise Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.