12 Days Turkey Egypt Tour Package, Book Guided Tours of Egypt and Turkey to Istanbul Cairo Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan. Book Best Egypt Turkey Tour Package for a History Filled Experience in Egypt and Turkey. Book Turkey and Egypt tours Package Online Now.
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Arrive to Cairo airport then transfer to hotel. Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your tomorrow trip and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt - Cairo City Tours
Breakfast in hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx then enjoy Lunch in good quality restaurant. Move onto the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other amazing pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to stroll Khan El Khalili Bazaar then back to hotel & overnight.
Day 3: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo Airport. Fly to Luxor, upin arrival you will board Nile cruise. Time to relax and to get lunch on board then will enjoy admiring the Karnak and Luxor Temple. Back to cruise for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board then transfer to the royal Luxor west bank. Start at the Valley of the Kings then to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu with dinner and overnight dinner on board.
Day 5: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast on board then pay a visit to the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to God Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple dedicated to Sobek "the Crocodile God". Lunch on board, continue sailing to Aswan with dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Egypt - Nile Cruise Tours
Breakfast then enjoy sightseeing of Aswan city visiting the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Unfinished obelisk. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Egypt - Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan Airport for your flight to Cairo, transfer to your hotel and vernight in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure to Turkey
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure to Turkey. Upon arrival at Istanbul Airport. Transfer to your hotel in Turkey and overnight.
Day 9: Turkey - Istanbul City Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Istanbul, then transfer to a morning scenic cruise on the Bosphorus, the strait connecting the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara. The ferry stops on both the Asian and European sides for several times during the one-hour cruise. Later, we visit the Rumeli Fortress. Fatih Sultan Mohammed had this fortress in the European part built during the preparations for the conquest in an incredibly short time in 1452. Also, visit the spice market where a multitude of herbs have been sold since the 15th century. The duration of that day is about 05 hours.
Day 10: Turkey - Istanbul City Tours
After breakfast, enjoy a day of sightseeing with a tour of Topkapi Palace, residence of the Ottoman Sultans for about 400 years, with its fabulous collections of jewels and other artifacts. Also visit the Harem section, another palace inside the Topkapi. Continue the tour with a visit to Hagia Sophia, it has been built originally as church by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and used as a mosque during the Ottoman era until 1935 (today it's a museum encompassing both Christianity and Islam). Next visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its beautiful blue tiles decorating the interior walls. Built in the 17th century and both it and Hagia Sophia are considered masterpieces of their period. Continue to the Basilica cistern, the best known and the largest of the closed cisterns built under the Justinian basilica in the 6th century. Later, we will discover the highlights of the ancient hippodrome, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, and others. Back to hotel and overnight. The duration of that day is from 06 till 07 hours.
Day 11: Turkey - Istanbul City Tours
After breakfast, you will be guided to visit the Islamic Art Museum, where major pieces of Islamic art and ethnographic textiles are gathered from all over the country. After, walk to the Covered Bazaar with streets filled of all tempting items to purchase: harem bracelets, colorful carpets, hand-painted ceramics, and more (it's said there are 3,000 shops!). A visit to Dolmabace Palace is included. This afternoon, enjoy a walking tour through the old streets and trade areas to the mosque complex of Suleiman the Magnificent, the most famous piece of Islamic art of the Ottoman Renaissance and built by the great architect Sinan. Back to Hotel and overnight. The duration of that day is about 06 hours.
Day 12: Turkey - Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul International Airport for final departure.
Egypt Turkey Tour Package includes:
- Meet And Assist in Egypt and Turkey.
- Assistance of our personal in Egypt & Turkey.
- All trip transportation by private AC vehicles.
- Three nights in Cairo Egypt with daily breakfast.
- Four nights all inclusive trip on 5* Egypt Nile Cruise.
- Four nights in Istanbul Turkey with breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours privately in Cairo Egypt.
- Lunch during tours in Egypt and Turkey.
- All sightseeing tours on Egypt cruise sharing group.
- All tours in Egypt as per trip itinerary.
- All tours in Turkey as per trip itinerary.
- Entrance fees to sites as per trip itinerary.
- Lunch during tours in Egypt.
- Lunch during tours in Turkey.
- Meals as mention in the trip itinerary.
- Domestic flights ( Cairo - Luxor & Aswan - Cairo )
- Portage when needed.
- Free phone during stay.
- All package charges and taxes.
Turkey Egypt Tour Package excludes:
- Tour extras & personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
Egypt Turkey Tours Booking Terms:
- Submit the below form with all details & we will get back to you swiftly with exact quote.
- We speak different languages so feel completely free to require specific contact language.
- Our packages are running privately unless a group tour is mentioned in above itinerary.
- We have fixed above prices in USD but we accept payments with any other currency.
- Price doesn't include entry to special monuments, personal expenses & optional activity.
- Our prices are fixed per person based on an all inclusive service as per the above program.
- We continuously update our rates in order to guarantee the best possible up to date prices.
- Stay assured that booked tours price would not been changed once you have it confirmed.
- If you travel on budget be sure that you are getting best travel deal with the best value.
- We guarantee Fast, Easy online booking for Attraction tickets & tours without any wait.
- You will save Big on whatever you plan to do in booked destination with us at great value.
- Join group if you are on budget. Low cost and cheap trips are available at same quality.
- We need to receive reasonable down payment in order to confirm booking & secure places.
- The remnant of the cost should be finalized on the day of trip by credit card or in cash.
- Payment options varies between online payment by credit cards, wire transfer and cash.
- Once you have confirmed booking you will receive detailed voucher with booking details.
- We don't apply cancellation fees for ‘force majeure’, ONLY in personal & business cases.
- We will be always happy to provide competitive rates for big groups and travel agents.